Chapter 8: Fail

Hey guys! So before I star I just want to tell my readers, thank you so much for the feedback and the likes and adding this story to your reading list! I really appreciate it and actually I haven't been in wattpad for a while so I can see a lot of improve,emts has come to this book I've made :) . Again thank you, now without further ado, here is le new chapter!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It took RainbowDash forever to think about it.
Her very fun friend (or best friend) ? Or her childhood best friend ?
It took her so long the kingdom was already falling and freezing.

"Argh" Luna complained "We have to evacuate"

Luna quickly picks up Rainbow Dash to her friends, and they landed there.

"Ponies! We must evacuate!" Luna announced.
"But where?" Twilight asked with her hoof covering the top of her face, trying to cover her eyes from the blizzard,
The others were doing it too.
Luna thought for a moment... " To the Crystal Empire"

The train was all frozen, all they had to was fly or gallop as as they could to escape the frozen kingdom.
They stopped to see the crumbling kingdom in a far distance. FlutterShy cried quietly.

"All those poor animals" FlutterShy whimpered, tears were falling from her eye sacks, to her cheek, then to the ground.

Applejack patted her while other's gave her a sad face, Rainbow Dash's heart sank seeing FlutterShy crying, yet slightly jealous because she wasn't the one who comforted her instead of Apphoejack

"Do not worry little one" Luna comforted "They were also evacuated"
"Oh thank goodness" Fluttershy said in relief, she wiped her tears and stood up.

They continued their journey to the crystal empire, Luna knew the way so everyone was just behind her, following.
Pinkie Pie was their entertainment , of course. She kept them from getting bored
After a while, Pinkie got tired and she decided to take a long break, she still told several jokes on the way.
Then, Rainbow Dash got the guts again and decided to make a conversation with either Pinkie Pie  or Fluttershy,
Who were trotting next to each other coincidentally. She barged between them and started a conversation.

"Hey"
"Hi..." Fluttershy replied
"Heya!" Pinkie Pie replied
"So umm.. Did you guys know you sound almost and kinda the same?" Rainbow formed a fake smile ,
because she made an awkward conversation and she just wants to slap herself.

" What?.." Fkuttershy said in confusion, she did not expect something lime that.
"We do?" Pinkie said in confusion, she did not expect (even tho it's Pinkie Pie) something like that.
Rainbow did a fake laugh because it was awkward  and she didn't know what to do.

"Awkward...." Rarity whispered in the awkward silence because she thought it would make things less awkward.
Applejack bumps her.
"Ow! You didn't have to do that." Rarity whined and pouted.
Applejack grunted because she knew it totally made things more awkward and weir than it already is.

So  total : 500 words :D . Well I hope you guys like this chapter, and I did an awkward or weird scene cause that's something I would describe myself! I've been playing League Of Legends lately, I have to do this script, and yeah.
I'll try my best to make the chapter as soon as possible next week. Again, thank you for the feedback and stuff <3