3.0

I GENUINELY SINCERELY APOLOGISE FOR THE LONG WAIT, FORGIVE ME !

     harry carefully applies the  pink colour nail polish onto his left thumb nail, the strong smell of the nail polish filling his nostrils (he actually likes the smell of it) as he concentrated on painting his nails, being extra careful so he wouldn't make a mess by smudging and getting the paint on his skin.

   when he first started using nail polish, he sucked at it so most of the times his mum painted his nails for him. whenever gemma isn't home, he'd sneak in to her room and borrow some of her nail polish.

   harry learned from painting his toes and then eventually with practice, he was able do it on his own. harry is proud to say now he has his own collection of nail polish and he didn't have to sneak into gemma's room anymore.

   after he finishes applying the paint to all five fingers he lets them dry, admiring the colour and his work. he couldn't wait to show his hand to louis.

speaking of louis, harry can remember how this week and the past week have been really stressful for both of them. it wasn't because of the fight they had, they've already forgotten all about it and don't even know why they fought in the first place.

harry guesses its because of the upcoming footie matches and he wishes for them to be over already but at the same time he's excited to see louis play. he may couldn't make it to the cheer team but he'll be the loudest in the crowd, cheering for his lou.

the whole school is buzzing with so many chaos and also their midterms are nearing so teachers are always on their asses going on and on about homework and assignments.

they seriously can catch a break now.

but the thing is louis seems more stressed than harry is. at first harry thought it was because of the football league since he was the captain but harry feels like that's not really the case.

louis is always cursing, there's this sour look on his face, especially when they're in school and he is more silent than he usually is. speaking of hell, harry has been feeling like the kids in school are giving them weird looks but then again he's been getting looks ever since he started to wore flower crowns and even more after he and louis started dating.

   but never paid attention to them, he was used to it but this time somehow, it feels different, like he is missing something.

 altogether with the way louis was behaving recently, harry can't help but think louis isn't telling him something. something that's bothering him deeply.

harry doesn't want to press though, when louis is comfortable enough he will tell him, harry knows it but he is starting to get a bit concerned.

harry checks the time from his phone and lets out a heavy sigh when he sees its only five in the evening meaning that he'll have to wait one more hour until louis gets there because he has practice.

harry hates that louis has practice everyday and its obviously tiring louis so much. he's still banned from there so harry couldn't even wait for him in the bleachers too. damn coach! louis told him to go home and not to wait for him in school, that after practice he'll come over to harry's.

but yesterday he didn't come over and even today in school louis seemed a little off. he disappeared at the last period and texted him at the end of the school saying he already went to the practice.

harry pouts thinking about it again. instead of sulking in his room, he decides to go watch tv with his mum or by himself. he just didn't want to get depressing thoughts in his head. its probably nothing.