1.0

say hello to hazza :)

first thing louis sees as he enters school, is harry standing at his locker. one hand holding a strap of his bag and the other hand up to his mouth, biting his nails.

he looks like a lost kid, big eyes watching every person pass by, judging them in his mind.

he narrows his eyes when josh passes by, glaring like a kitten would and quickly looks up when josh turns around. josh snickers at him and harry looks like more interested on the ceiling than the rude comments about him.

louis finds himself smiling at the sight of him, how he isn't getting bothered by mean things.

louis feels that feeling in his tummy again, when harry kissed his cheek yesterday. his heart is beating fast, thumping against his chest.

but it doesn't seem alright to louis.

louis feels anxious suddenly, he's afraid of feeling like this. feeling something about someone, especially harry. he just can't let harry make him feel like this.

louis doesn't do relationships, he doesn't want to have feelings for someone, he doesn't want to fall in love with someone.

louis is afraid of love.

maybe he was giving too much thought to harry, he shouldn't have feel the butterflies. he shouldn't have think of it too much. it was just a stupid thing, stupid harry did.

he decides that he should ignore harry even if he stalks him everywhere. no matter how cute he looks, he's going to ignore the curly lad.

louis takes a deep breath, with a blank face he strides towards his locker. harry's green eyes meet his sky blue ones, harry's face split into a wide grin, dimples forming in his cheeks.

damn he's so fucking gorgeous.

louis curses to himself for thinking like that, he just decided to ignore harry but he's swooning over his smile. he shakes his head, he needs to stop it.

louis looks away from harry's eyes, keeping the blank face he completely ignores harry's presence as he takes out his books from the locker.

he's sure that harry is probably pouting and he doesn't dare to look that way because he knows he can't resist it. i'm too deep into his shits, louis thinks to himself and slams the locker, shutting it.

"good morning lou!"

harry chirps, despite louis' cold behavior. louis remains silent not bothering to reply nor look. he wants to stay away from harry, if he didn't he's sure harry will creep into his life.

-

harry can't understand why louis is acting weird, usually louis would simply acknowledge him even though it's not that much but to harry it means a lot.

but louis is completely ignoring just like he did when harry start to talk to him, well stalk and follow him everywhere.

harry can't understand anything, he wonders what wrong did he do.

as he's gonna ask what's wrong, liam calls out for him.

"harry mate, wait up!"

harry stops on his tracks, sees liam running towards him. he wants so badly to go after louis but he just can't ignore liam either.

"why didn't you guys come yesterday? you know, to do the assignment."

liam asks, his brown eyes wide and harry thinks he looks like a puppy.