0.4

double update because last chapter kinda sucked

          it's the day after harry transferred into louis' class, when mrs.thompson- their maths teacher told harry and liam to seat anywhere they like, harry quickly sat next to louis. louis cursed to the chair next to him for being empty.

      mrs.thompson still hasn't arrived to class yet and louis is tapping his pencil to his desk. harry is sitting next to louis, head on his palm eyes on louis.

"can you stop staring?"

    louis asks, not removing his eyes from the spot he's been tapping. harry bits his bottom lip as he smiles, he shakes his head.

"no. you're so pretty"

     louis grips the pencil harder, he doesn't like to be called pretty, he's a boy and boys aren't pretty, they are handsome. louis knows harry won't stop even if he says so he decides to be silent.

  "you're cute when you're angry"

  harry says and giggles. louis remains silent.

  "but why are you angry though?"

     harry asks, he doesn't understand why louis is angry. he just said louis is pretty. maybe louis doesn't like to be complemented.

  "because you're a pain in the ass"

     louis mutters and harry thinks about it in the pervert way, he smirks as he imagines louis fucking him.

   "well my ass would be in pain when you fuck me"

    harry blurts out, not realising he's thinking out loud and louis can hear him clearly. louis does hear.

    louis stops tapping his pencil and his eyes widens, did harry actually say that? he just couldn't believe it, but it confirms when he see harry is blushing.

"get lost"

     louis now really doesn't like harry, first he follows louis everywhere and now he wants to get fucked!

    harry open his mouth to talk but gets cut off by mrs.thompson coming in, saying her car broke down or something and harry couldn't care. he huff and looks down at his books.

     he doesn't want to make louis uncomfortable and didn't mean to say that loud. now louis probably hates him and he lost the tiniest chance he had.

    but harry just wants louis to talk, he doesn't want louis to be so mean even though it's hot when he is. it's so complicated why louis is that way.

       he got everything: he's hot as fuck, footie captain, he's also rich and he can get any girl in less than a second if he wanted to. (harry doesn't want that)

     it confuses harry why louis is so mysterious, like he isn't himself, like he's hiding something. harry wants to know.

     harry is so infatuated with louis, just seeing him would make harry's day better. he really wants louis, he feels like louis is the one. we all have that dream boy or dream girl, to harry its louis.

   and harry wants louis to think the same way.

     he's kinda glad that louis isn't a typical jock or a bully. he's fascinated by louis' personality. harry feels like a shit comparing to louis.

     harry knows he isn't normal, he wears flower crowns but no one knows whyhav he wears it, he likes the color pink so much and he doesn't care if others thinks it's too girly.