2.1

after calming harry down, louis drives them to the park. his eyes constantly on harry who's sniffling while looking out of the window and it pains louis, seeing harry cry and he's the reason behind it.

louis parks his car and gets out, he goes around to open the door for harry but he is already out. they just stand there for a couple of minutes, not knowing what to do or say. its really awkward.

louis clears his throat, taking harry's attention and he motions towards the bench and nodding, harry follows louis.

they sit down and louis is sitting a bit far from harry, giving him space and none of them don't know how to start this 'talk'.

louis knew he has to speak first because he wanted to talk and harry is here now, with him. louis feels pathetic and ashamed of himself, he's been nothing but cruel and rude to harry but still harry is giving him a chance to talk.

louis knows he doesn't deserve it, he doesn't deserve harry. so before he can let him go, he has to make things right. he has to explain everything. louis just hopes that harry would forgive him.

louis takes a deep breath, wiping his sweaty hands on his sweatpants, he softly calls out harry's name.

" 'arry,"

harry looks at him with his big green eyes, they are a bit puffy and red since harry was crying but still louis finds himself staring right into them.

louis' heartbeat fastens, his tummy filling with butterflies as he admires the beauty of harry's eyes.

then louis' phone vibrates, making them both jump and breaking their little moment. harry blushes and looks away while louis is internally screaming at whoever it was calling him.

louis takes out his phone and sees that his mom is calling him. louis gives an apologetic smile to harry and harry nods, giving a small smile.

after explaining everything to jay, promising that he'll take harry home safely and he will also come home safely, he hangs up.

sighing softly louis turns around and goes back to where harry is. he sits beside harry and smiles awkwardly and scratches his neck.

"uhm what- what did you want to talk about?"

harry asks breaking the silence and louis gulps. he is so nervous and he feels like his throat closing up. harry's expectant look makes him nervous even more. what if harry doesn't forgive him?

louis shakes his head and closes his eyes. taking a deep breath, he speaks.

"i wanted to apologize,"

harry looks at him, confused. he furrows his eyebrows as he stares at louis.

"for what?"

louis plays with his fingers looking down at his shoes. he can't even look at harry, he's feeling so much guilt. and after everything he did, harry isn't even rude to him, which he should be.

now that he thinks about it, if he wasn't being an ass and actually talked when harry asked him to, none of it wouldn't have happened. even the kiss.

"for everything i said, that day. i didn't mean any of it, i promise! i'm so sorry, i didn't want to hurt you but i just got so angry and-"

louis stops in his mid sentence, shaking his head, he presses the heel of his palms to his eyes, trying to stop the tears that welled up in them. louis feels pathetic, he can't even apologize without fucking it up.

"i didn't mean any of it, i don't hate you a-and its okay if you hate me but i want you to know that i'm truly sorry, i didn't want to hurt you,"

louis says looking down and harry listens and processes every word. he could see that louis is really sorry and he doesn't know how to feel.