0.3

monday, harry is being called to principal's office. he has no idea why would principal call him. as long as he remember he didn't do anything bad. his grades are good, in fact he was the first in class.

    now harry is sitting on one of chairs outside of the office. he bites his nails, a habit of his when he's nervous. he's really anxious about this and he hasn't seen louis yet.

     after the incident happened friday, harry thought about it a lot.

    harry knows that he shouldn't have followed louis to his house, but if he didn't how would he know where louis lives? and he only tried to say that louis' shoe lace was untied!

    harry can't understand why louis flipped off because it scared the shit out of harry and even gave him a bruise.

    harry isn't worried about the bruise, he's worried that louis doesn't let him in to his life. harry doesn't believe louis, when louis said that he doesn't like harry. harry believes louis said it out of anger.

      harry realises that he wasn't at fault, he didn't have to apologise to louis. in fact louis should be but harry doesn't want that. he's okay with that.

     so he doesn't think that since he didn't do anything to louis, he should listen to louis and leave him alone. harry doesn't want let louis go that easily, he needs louis.

      he doesn't know why he's so obsessed with louis, but something about louis, makes harry go crazy for him.

    harry doesn't know if it's the way louis talks or the way he smiles. harry likes louis' tattoos, he thinks that each tattoo tells a story. stories about louis' life.

     harry sighs loudly, wondering whether he would ever know those stories.

      the lady at the desk in front of principal's office looks up at him from the papers she was looking earlier. harry slyly smiles and waves at her and she rolls her eyes and goes back to her work.

    harry pouts, mean lady! probably on her period harry thinks to himself and giggles. when that lady looks at him again he presses his lips together, stopping himself laughing but fails miserably.

    a giggle escape from him and he quickly covers his mouth from his sweater paws. isn't he such a cutie pie?

     apparently that lady doesn't think that way because she gives harry a death glare which makes harry to sink into his chair. his cheeks go red as he clears his throat and looks at his shoes.

    it's been like half an hour since harry has been sitting there and it's already the first period. but luckily for him in the next minute that lady says harry to go in.

   when he goes in, principal fowler signals him to take a seat and harry does. he has a serious expression on his face and that makes harry even more nervous.

"harry, you can't be in here as a sophomore. not anymore,"

     harry freaks out, his eyes are wide as two golf balls and sweat is forming on his forehead. he didn't do anything to get expelled, he feels like he just got hit by a bus.

     "b-but why? i- i didn't d-do anything to get expelled. why are y-you doin this? it c-can't be tr-true! i think y-you are talking about s-someone else. no no this isn't true i - i have good grades you c-can't do this i-"

     harry rambles, he couldn't believe what's happening and he doesn't want this to happen. he can't get expelled, what would his mother say? how would he see louis? but principal fowler cuts harry off.

   "harry! that's the reason you are not gonna be a sophomore anymore,"

    harry looks utterly confused, he doesn't understand a thing. so he asks.

"what?"

principal fowler grins.

  "harry you're the best student we have and your grades are great. i know how hard you work and i decided to upgrade you into a senior class. you're smart enough to be in there."

    harry couldn't believe what he just heard, he's going study as a senior even though he's a sophomore!

    harry's face splits into a wide smile and he opens his mouth to say something but he's just speechless. he couldn't stop smiling.

      principal fowler gives an appreciation nod, harry could just hug him. harry is so happy, his mother will be proud of him.

   harry hopes that he'll be in louis' classes, he could spend more time with louis and it would be a lot easier to watch louis.

      his thoughts are getting interrupted by that lady before. she doesn't even glance at harry and talks to principal with an overly sweet voice.

     harry knows she's trying to flirt with principal fowler but he doesn't understand why would she do that because principal fowler is married.

"excuse me sir. mr. payne is here,"

  "send him in maggie."

  principal fowler says and maggie scrunches her nose.

"it's actually monica,"

    harry chuckles and monica leaves with an annoyed look, harry doesn't know if its because of him or that principal doesn't know her name.

     as she leaves a boy comes in, quite tall, he sure works out because his biceps are muscled. his hair is brown, a friendly smile on his face and harry thinks he looks like a puppy despite having muscles.

he's hot.

   "ah mr.payne take a seat. give me a second to find your file."

    principal says and turns into the computer and liam sits down and looks at harry with a curious look. probably because of harry's flower crown.

    "okay lads, here are your timetables. i'll take you both to your classes and you guys have the first class together, making it easy for me,"

    mr.fowler laughs and gives the printed papers to harry and liam. harry quickly checks his timetable and first period is maths.

☆☆

      louis is bored out of his mind, he's in maths class and he doesn't like maths. it's been only fifteen minutes since the class started and louis feels like it's been a century.

     he thinks about harry, he didn't see the curly boy today. he isn't worried or something, he doesn't care about him but he's kind of curious why harry wasn't at school today.

    louis knows that he overreacted, he shouldn't have yelled at harry friday but he doesn't feel guilty, he really thinks harry deserved it.

      harry is so weird and louis doesn't know how he should feel about him. he doesn't hate harry but doesn't like him either.

     his thoughts are cut by a voice from front of the class, he looks up. louis could see principal with a boy and harry. louis wonders why the hell harry is here.

  "so listen everybody, this is liam payne. he's new to here and i hope you all will be good to him,"

   principal fowler says, pointing to the new boy and he smiles looking at class. he looks pretty confident guy, he's kinda hot and louis hopes he isn't an ass.

    then mr.fowler points to harry, louis hear some are groaning and snickering.

   "and harry also going to be in this class from now on. he has best grades, very smart and belongs in this class,"

     louis is surprised, he never thought harry might be that smart. harry smiles, more like smirks at louis. that little pink devil louis thinks and then it hits him.

harry is gonna be in his class now.