0.9

bless the white pants ~(^з^)-♡

    louis feels like his heart will blow in any minute, he could hear his heartbeat and its beating really fast.

     louis is standing at the same spot he's been since the moment harry kissed his cheek. he blinks couple of times, he feels like it's a dream.

       louis blushes at the thought of harry kissing him and he looks down at his shoes with red cheeks.

      he touches his cheek where harry left the kiss, he still could feel harry's lips lingering on there. louis still feels harry's ridiculously sweet scent.

     he slowly turns around and continues his walk back to home, thinking about the incident just happened.

did harry really kiss him?

       louis knows it's not on lips but yet it is a kiss! he can't be dreaming either because he's walking and why would he dream about something like that.

     so its confirmed, harry kissed his cheek but why did he? louis can't understand harry's actions and its so confusing him. louis can't explain why he is having weird feelings in his stomach.

  is it butterflies?

      well whatever it is, it makes louis feel so fuzzy and he can't stop the grin that forms on his thin lips.

      louis has never been like this before because he's never been treated like this by a boy. he has kissed girls before and it was 'okay' for him.

     louis never felt that feeling in his tummy, he didn't feel the spark. but with harry he could feel it and louis likes that feeling even though he doesn't want to.

   louis reaches to his home and goes in, he doesn't know that jay is waiting for him. louis still couldn't wipe off the grin of his face and he has no idea that his mother is watching him.

     jay of course notices louis' smile and she knows its not a smile that you could see any other day. its a goofy smile.

      when louis sees jay is squinting at him with a suspicious look, he quickly fake smiles. jay also gives a fake smile, she knows louis very well and she could tell his smile was only a cover up.

      louis obviously doesn't want jay to see him grinning like an idiot because harry kissed his cheek and he absolutely hates that he can't stop grinning.

        before jay could say anything louis jogs the stairs and goes to his room. he takes off jacket and changes into his pj's.

     louis climbs to his bed, he is pretty tired and sleepy so he decides to sleep. he lays down, hugging a pillow to his chest and looks at the ceiling.

      then his mind goes back to harry, he still could feel like he's still in the room. he replays the kiss on his mind.

        the way harry looked into his eyes, even if it was dark louis could see harry's green eyes shining.

       and the way louis' breath hitched, how hot he felt when harry was so close to him and that tingly feeling on his cheek where harry left that soft kiss.

     mostly louis liked harry's scent, his nostrils filled up with it and louis feels like it still in there. he can't explain why he's so mesmerized with it and he thinks its intoxicating.

    and the shy smile on harry's face and how his cheeks tinted in pink after he pulled back.

      louis turns to his side, anointed by his own thoughts. he scolds himself for thinking like this. but louis can't stop it, he just cannot control it.