1.3

harry is so cute aww [pls vote and comment loadsss]

harry is sleeping peacefully, clutching a pillow to his chest. soft snores leaving his slightly parted lips.

louis is looking at the lad who's sleeping on his bed, from the couch that he has in his room.

louis brought harry to his home because harry passed out on the way and louis tried to wake him up but the younger boy didn't budge.

so when he was debating what he should do, harry's phone went off and he took it out from his jean's pocket and answered for him.

it was harry's mom and louis told her that harry fell asleep and asked if harry can stay over at louis' and she agreed, telling to take care of his baby boy.

louis promised he would and so here they are, now in louis' house, in his room. louis didn't want harry to go home in this condition because he was drunk.

harry's mom would be worried and disappointed if her underage son came home in the middle of the night, drunk. so yeah that was why louis asked if harry could stay.

louis didn't realize time passing when they were in liam's home and also harry drinking beer. he felt like it was kind of his fault and he couldn't just make harry go home like that. harry is his friend, after all.

but even after two hours they came, louis couldn't sleep. he was still caught off guard by what harry said earlier.

at first he thought he heard it wrong and he just shrugged it off but still he knew he heard it all right. louis kind of avoided, well tried to, thinking about it. at least till he get home.

he feels numb and he is still processing what harry said before he passed out to a deep slumber.

harry said that he loves louis! harry loves louis! harry loves him! louis looks at harry in horror, eyes wide like two golf balls and his face paled.

louis' heart thumping on his ribcage, he just could hear his heartbeat. louis couldn't just believe it, how can harry love him? its just not possible.

this is what he was afraid of. he knew harry would get attached and he shouldn't have let harry in to his life. he should've ignore him like he used to.

louis already told harry that he doesn't like him in that way and yet harry loves him. maybe harry didn't mean it, yeah because he was drunk and half asleep.

louis sighs in somewhat relieved and harry probably didn't even know what he was saying. louis freaked out for no reason. he shakes his head and looks at harry, he looks so innocent when he's sleeping.

louis couldn't help but smile fondly, this flower boy will be end of him. but then he over thinks, what if harry really loves him?

because drunk words are sober thoughts, right?

okay louis is freaking out officially for the second time.

he shouldn't, harry shouldn't love him. louis thinks he doesn't deserve someone like harry. harry is so bubbly, cute and a sweet person and louis is completely opposite.

he doesn't want to hurt harry because he can't return the feelings because he's just too scared.

scared to be loved. scared to be in love.

louis pulls his hair a bit too roughly and keep mumbling 'no no no' to himself. he thinks that he shouldn't have be friends with him, he should've stayed away from him. it would've been good for both of them and he's such a fool.