20

"Will you marry me?"

I sat there shocked, marry him? He wants to marry me? I crossed my fingers together and Kageyama lay a hand over them to make sure I knew to take my time.

"Yes.." I whispered, Kageyama couldnt hear me.

"What?" He asked hopeful.

"Yes" I said more confident and I saw Kageyamas face light up.

He slid the ring on my ring finger and held my hand, he kneeled uo and kissed me softly on the lips before sitting between my legs and rested his head on my lap.

"Holy shit I was freaking out" Kageyama laughed to himself.

I chuckled to and looked up at the sky.

Maybe getting sold by my father wasnt such a bad idea, even though s lot has happened I guess it was worh it.

"Hinata" He said.

I rested my hand on his head and pet his hair while he took in my existance.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"We're engaged" He said with a hint of excitment.

I laughed, what a big kid. But yeah, this is a huge deal. I never thought that in my life I would be married.. to a gay aswell, but I guess thats where my fate wanted me to be.

"We're engaged" I said back to him in a hushed voice, like I was talking to a child.

Kageyama stood up and took my hand, I stood up with his lead and we both walked over to the carpark. I wondered what he was doing until he clicked a key and a fancy white car flashed, it seems like Asahi had come back and left a car, which means he would have to walk home.

Kageyama opened the car door for me and I sat down in the passenger seat, Kageyama quickly got in the drivers seat and looked at me for a brief moment before turning the car on. The engine roared to life and he quickly pulled out of the carpark before any cars came into view.

I sat quietly and admired my ring that shone in the sun that came through the car window, I couldnt help but realise what getting married really meant. Does his father know about this? Im sure if he knew he wouldnt accept me since I was originally a servant working for him..

"Kageyama.." I dragged on not sure if I wanted to ask after all.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"What about your parents? They wont accept me right?" I came out and said it, better to be straightforward than to keep the question bubbling inside.

"They wont know" He replied with a sigh.

Oh..

"Look Hinata, I was thinking we move to our own house?" He said more like a question than a statement.

"That sounds.. nice" I replied. Our own house, not a mansion like the one we live in now but maybe something smaller a cosy.

"Theres a house I want to look at tomorrow but we could go have a look now" Kageyama suggested, he looked at me when I didnt answer straight away so I gave him a small nod of agreement.

"Alright" He said then did a 'U' turn when there we no cars, probably illegally.

We drove down a different street and turned a lot of corners until we started driving down a place that was away from the cities. A more rural area where trees and forests surrounded the roads.

"This is new" I said while looking out the window.

"Actually I planned a lot ahead.. it's kinda embarrassing" Kageyama said scratching the back of his neck with one of his hands.