12

I woke up to a strong hold around my body, I looked behind me and saw Kageyama. his look was calm but it still held the scowl that must be permanently burnt into his face, it was cute until I realized his hands were up my damn shirt!

"Pervert!" I yelled slapping him awake, he immediately grinned like he knew exactly why I had hit him.

"I told you, if you keep calling me that I will should you how much of a pervert I really am" He replied with a smug look on his face.

"I'll scream" I shot back.

"Will you?" I asked rhetorically 

"Watch me!" I said then opened my mouth to scream, only a small squeak got out since Kageyama had covered my mouth before I could even make a sound.

"Not in the morning" Kageyama groaned in my ear groggily, he was obviously still tired.

"Damn I was going to blow you but never mind" I teased, obviously it was a joke.

Kageyamas eyes shot wide pen and stared at my face which was grinning ear to ear, this pervert thought I was serious didn't he?

"I'm awake! Go on!" He got all excited and I shook my head.

"Too late" I replied and got out of his grasp by standing up off the bed, my clothes all messed up and the underwear pretty much falling off my hips.

"Hinata! You cock tease! You say that while wearing my underwear! How can you call me a pervert?" Kageyama whined while sitting up on the bed, tears in his eyes like a child.

"Because I don't have any clothes" I replied simply and unbuttoned the shirt, Kageyama watched carefully as I stripped in front of him. 

Obviously I knew he was watching me change my clothes but somehow it was fun to see this pervert complain about how I wont do anything, how can I do something after a day of dating? I'm not some toy! go get a sex doll if you are that desperate!

I threw on my clothes I was given the first day I came here and didn't bother taking off Kageyamas underwear, instead I pulled my pants over them and looked back at him.

"Hope these aren't your favourite, I'm keeping them today" I smirked.

"Our dicks have touched" He replied immediately.

"Pervert!" I yelled. throwing the nearest thing at him which happened to be a box of tissues that was sitting on the bedside table.

"Ow!" He shouted, getting out of bed and tackling me, lifting me over his shoulder.

"Let me go!" I yelled, hitting his back in frustration.

"I warned you want would happen if you kept calling me pervert" He replied, the smug look back on his face.

Kageyama moved a hand onto my butt and squeezed, I yelled out loud and pounded my fists on his back harder until he threw me down on to the bed. My head hit the blankets which were now all messed up and waiting for a servant to fix them up. 

"What to do.." He said out loud, defiantly something that he was meant to say to himself.

"Don't do anything!" I yelled back and crawled away but Kageyama grabbed my legs and pulled me back to where I was

"You can't escape the almighty pervert!" He sad in a fake villain voice.

"Ew! Pervert! Sadist! Bully! Geezer!" I started yelling different insults that i'm sure could be heard if anybody walked past this room.

"Geezer?! I'm the same age as you, i'm hurt!" He whined, forcefully pulling me to him and holding me in place in the form of a hug.

"Compensate!" I said trying to wiggle away from his grasp.