3

"Hello?" I asked stepping inside cautiously and looking around, this kitchen was huge and it's like nothing I've ever seen before.  

The room was huge but didn't echo to my voice, it was easy to see where I needed to be in the room from the huge pile of dishes and plates next to a large sink. I made my way over to the sink and found the plug that would stop to water front going into the drain, then turning the hot tap until it turned on.

The sink filled up slowly and the water really fascinated me, it's not like I have never seen water before but the fact that all the water that I was filling up in this sink was all going to go to waste. I shut off the water quickly and looked at the amount in the sink, it was too much.

I poured a little bit of liquid soap into the sink like I have been taught how to do many times before and took one dish from the pile and placed it into the sink. A small brush with rough bristles lay beside the sink and I picked it up to use to scrub all the dishes until they were clean.
I stood back and looked down at my progress and I smiled, I'm pleased with what I have accomplished here now that it looked neat. The other side of the sink had the neatest piles of clean, drying dishes I have ever towered without breaking a single plate lucky for me.

I grabbed what I hopped was a clean towel off the counter and started to dry the dripping, clean dishes and put them aside in a new pile. Each dish had the same crest  in the middle of it, they must really like this crest or something because i'm seeing it everywhere.

"Oh, who are you?" A startled voice came from the doorway of the cooking room making me jump and turn towards the source.

"I'm Hinata, um, who are you?" I replied and the persons eyes softened and a small smile spread on their lips.

"You're the guy the master was talking about, I'm Sugawara but please just call me Suga" He replied and stepped into the room closing the door behind him like he must do everyday.

I minded no buisness to what he had to do, he was obviously staff here from what he was wearing so I just assumed that he must be the cook for the huge mansion which brought me to think about how many people actually live here. I've only heard on three people living here and the rest must be staff that I will eventually meet in the future.

"I'm the cook here, I spend most  of my time here but I never have time to clean up after myself, thank you" Suga said coming up behind me with a towel of his own and grabbing one of the dishes

We both started drying the dishes making light conversation about ourselves, I learnt that Suga had volunteered for this after he graduated high school for a bit of money but after the family had offered him to stay here permanently he took the job.  He told me it's not as bad as you would think it is and it's not that hard to get around, he kept telling me that I will be fine here. I appreciated it a lot since it calmed my nerves a little bit. He also told me about how there was a few more staff hanging around that will help me if i'm stuck.

"So there is four more?" I asked and Suga nodded his head before putting down the plate he was drying on top of the growing tower of china.

"A gardener, A  butler, A tutor and one guy that's just kinda here" Suga laughed at the last one and it sounded much more beautiful then the witch cackle from the woman I never want to see again.

"I hope they like me" I half said to myself and half to Suga. He looked at me disapprovingly and touched my shoulder.

"They'll love you, can I see that list?" He asked and I nodded handing his the list of chores that I had put into my pocket so it was out of the way while I was dealing with all the dishes.

I grabbed the last dish on the sink and dried it even though it was already dry from waiting so much for all the other dishes but it made it look like I was doing something, the last few minutes of Suga and I drying these Suga had left me to dry by myself while he went a put all the plates away so the tower wouldn't fall over like it had done more then I would like to admit. Luckily nothing broke and I was in the safe.