15

I woke up in a strange, damp and dark room. The aura here seems dangerous and I could feel it as soon as I opened my eyes, I was kidnapped? I'm sure it will be okay.. Kageyama is sure to notice i'm gone and get some rich, fancy people to look for me. I hope.

I looked around as my eyes adjusted to the darkness, it looked very 'flattering' with different weird leather tools hanging on the walls. It honestly looks like that one scene from fifty shades of grey! my arms were chained to the wall above my head and one of my legs has a bandage around it which was soaked in blood, is that my blood!? I cant feel my leg at all! What did they do to me?

I shook the chains restricting my arms but it was no use, they were defiantly not budging this way. I looked around to see if there was anything around me that could help me or tell me where I am but all that was in the room other than torture devices was an ashtray full of butts and what looked like a wine glass but with weird symbols drawn in the glass.

My head started spinning and I started to freak out, I screamed out loud in hopes somebody I knew was out there but all I was met with was a harsh bang on a door in front of me.

"Shut up!" A deep voice rumbled outside of the door which scared me back into my silent panicking .

I made note of that door and that there was someone behind it, and looked maybe for another way, not like it would help me anyway since i'm tied up like this.
The only way to get out of here was that door that probably had huge people guarding it like I was a million dollars.

In the distance I could hear the slight chatter of the people outside, maybe they were playing poker like they did at that movie I saw once when I found a ticket on the ground. Maybe this is the Yakuza!? No way, what would the Yakuza want with someone like me?

The door in front of my jingled then opened, all my thoughts disappeared and I stared straight at the person in front of me who held a horrid smile on his lips.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Don't speak to me!" He yelled throwing some kind of rock at me, I looked at it as it fell in my lap and it was a key! But what good is it when I cant use it?

"My name is Kuro" He spoke, he smoothed one side of his hair down while the other side fell over his eye.

"I'm-"

"Hinata" He cut me off then smiled.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"You know about the Tobio's so.. we need info" He replied.

"But why me?" I asked again.

"You. Know. The. Tobio's! Are you deaf?" He replied again, annoyed.

"Sorry!" I apologized immediately since I didn't want to get on his bad side, especially when i'm in this state.

"Also, sorry about your leg and all, my friend got over himself" He said, pointing to my bandaged leg.

"Your friend?" I asked, if I get names then maybe if I get out I can bust them!

"Bokuto" He replied shrugging.

Another person came through the open door, he was much shorter then Kuro and hand a PSP in his hand which had some game playing on the screen.

"That's Kenma" He said as soon as he got by his side.

"Dumb ass don't tell him our names! He'll bust us" He yelled pulling Kuros shirt down to his level and hitting his head. I swear I see a lump now..

"Damn, right! Don't go busting us!" Kuro yelled at me and I couldn't help but smile, what an airhead this guy is.

"Seems tempting" I replied sarcastically.