14

I woke up to a dark room which gave me the impression that I must have fallen asleep, I looked at my body expecting to be naked but instead i'm wearing the shirt Kageyama was wearing before we did.. 'that'

I sat up quickly to look for the missing crow but was met with a horrifying fate, Ow my ass! Holy hell is it meant to hurt this much!? This must be what ass cancer feels like! I'm going to die!

"You're up" Kageyama voice came from the bathroom and I looked over, he was stark naked in the door. God, don't you have any shame!?

"Your butt probably hurts" He said and walked over, don't come close with that elephant!

"Yeah" I replied averting my gaze to anything but that thing.

"I'll shove an ice cube in there" He laughed and I looked back horrified.

"Kidding" He pat my head and kissing my forehead again like he did earlier.

"It's your fault" I pouted, holding my back and standing off the bed.

Kageyama walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, I flinched since he wasn't wearing clothes but does that really matter after everything we have done? I just really hope nobody had heard what we were doing in here..

I turned in his arms and allowed him to hold me, his arms tightened around me and squished me to his chest. I look down so I didn't have to see his face which obviously had pervy thoughts resting in his eyes, I instead stared at his 6 pack that was carved into his stomach, how do you even get these? I ran a hand down the surface of them and then looked up to see his reaction.

"Like it?" He asked, his smile was smug like it always is when he thinks of nasty stuff

"No" I replied, his face dropped.

"You don't like my rock hard abs?" he pouted then struck a pose, almost hitting me in the face with his arms.

"No" I replied again.

"Rude" He said pretending to cry and covered his face.

"Drama queen" I groaned and pushed his away.

"Thats me" He replied and gave me a double thumbs up, I'm doubting me choice to date him if I had to put up with his shit 24/7.

"AND PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" I yelled remembering he is still naked, I grabbed a handful of clothes from his drawer and threw it at him.

He picked up a shirt from the floor and slipped it on and some shorts with it, no underwear, gross. There's was nothing else to do, well I know what he wanted to do, but my ass hurts too much so he can do it with the vacuum cleaner for all I care.

I open the bedroom door and look outside, looking out for people who walk to halls. I expected nobody to be there but.. everyone was standing outside.

"Put some clothes on?" Asahi asked.

"Is that a hickey?" Suga asked.

"You wrestled didn't you?" Tanaka laughed.

They said it all at the same time and I slammed to door as fast as I could, this was such a bad idea! I'll never hear the end of it, why did I allow him t do such things to me while there are so many people living here? What if his dad heard?!

"Problem?" Kageyama asked.

"You knew didn't you?" I growled, what a douche pickle.

"Actually no but, oh well" He replied.

"Oh well? I'm going to be killed!" I yelled, I want to suffocate him with that pillow he's laying on.

"How unfortunate" He replied in the most monotone voice and attitude

"You dont even care!" I yelled again, then opened the door again

They were all still standing there but I pushed through, ignoring their questions and accusations and making my way to the stairs. They didn't follow me down the stairs which I was grateful for, I wanted to be alone and by that I mean away from Kageyamas bedroom which i'm always cooped up in.

There's nothing to do in this mansion, outside was just as boring. I walk up to the window and look outside, everything was normal until a weird black limo pulled up. I didn't look like one of Kageyamas or Sirs, I squinted to see inside but the windows were tinted.

Somebody got out of the car, dressed in an all black suit and their face covered by a sick back and hat. He looks so sketchy, he walked up to the front door and knocked, I opened it right away and he smiled, I couldn't see it through the mask but the way his eyes squinted told he he smiled. 

"Hi, Who are you?" He said, I could ask him the same question.

"Hinata" I replied like it's nothing

"Perfect" He said and pulled down his mask.

I furrowed my brows, what? He reached to his pocket and pulled out a cloth, did he have a cold? His eyes grew dark and he suddenly pressed the cloth to my mouth, holy fuck! Chloroform? I hold my breath but to do is take a breath of the chemical, I held it in but its wasn't helping and my chest stared to burn from holding it in. My head felt light from the chemical air in my lungs and I started to kick and punch, I thought it would be fine to hold my breath but that was a dumb idea.

My eyelids felt heavy, I can't let this happen to me, not now! A faint yelling rang in my ears but I was too far gone to hear what was being said or who said it.

"Good boy" The strange man whispered and let go of the cloth on my face, my body fell limp but I was still conscious.

Sorry it's so short, i've been really busy with school and I don't always have access to my computer so I'm sorry for not updating as fast as I used to.
-Senpai