17

Kageyama carefully drove us back to the mansion and I have never in my life been happier to see such a place.

Kageyama parked his car and a huge garage and got out of the car, he walked over to my side and lifted me from my seat. My leg had started to turn blue and Kageyama was on edge, I keep telling him I will be fine but he wont listen to anything I say.

"I shouldnt have left you" He said to himself. I feel like crying, he blames himself for something we both had no control of and its making my heart go 'wuahhh'

He carried me into the house and up the stairs, we got into our bedroom and he put me down on the bed. I lay there silently waiting for Kageyama to do something since no matter what I say it wont convince him im fine.

"Let me bathe you" He said.

"Im not in the mood for new kinks" I replied.

"No, you are all dirty" He said wiping what probably was dirt from my face.

The sun was coming up now and it was almost time for the rest of the staff to wake up.

"Fine" I complied and allowed Kageyama to pick me up again and take me to the bathroom where he put my on the sink bench.

Kageyama started filling the bath with water while he forced me to wiggle my toes non stop, but I couldnt do it.

"Im calling a doctor" He said and took his phone out of his pocket.

I heard the faint ringing noise and the voice of a female picking up the line. I stayed silent while he asked more a doctor.

"Yes, Tobio. Yes, I need a doctor asap" Kageyama answered all her questions until he paused for a moment.

"Hes my boyfriend" He said, she obviously asked him what my realation was to him.

Kageyama listened to womans instructions with a blush on his face. He looked at me briefly and then at the bath, he nodded then hung up the phone.

"Come here" He said and I reached out my arms like a child.

He picked me up by slipping his hands under my butt which I would usually hit him for, but right now I want the attention after realising how much I became used to his pervertedness.

He put me on the side of the tub and lifted my shirt over my head, my chest had cuts and bruised all over it. He removed my pants and underwear really slowly, it was kinda awkward.

He slowly placed my into the bath, slowly because he didnt want to drop me. My leg stung and that area in the bath turned a slight shade of pink whike other cuts and sores I made along the way also srung in the bath.

"It hurts" I said and held onto Kageyamas neck in hopes he will take me out, as if.

"Sorry, there is sea salt in the water" He replied.

"Salt!?" I kicked my legs and tryed to raise myself, since I've been getting carried for about 2 hours now I lost the strength.

"The nurse said it will clean it" He explained but I still want out.

I held onto his neck and lifted myself with my arms, luckily Kageyama is freakishly strong and didnt get pulled in.

"Okay, okay" He gave up and lifted me out of the tub

I awkwardly stood up by myself but I still used Kageyamas shoulder. Once the bath was full of normal water I got in with the help of Kags and it was much better and pleasent.

"Better?" He asked, I nodded my head in return.

Kageyama washed my body by himself, he insisted that he should do it since he wanted me to relax. I lay in the bath with Kageyama touching every nook and cranny.
His hand brushed over my nipple and I flinched.