2

"Quiet now, huh?" The man said looking over his shoulder and I just gave him a cold stare, I didn't know who the hell these people are or what they wanted.  

"Don't look so mean, you want to make a good impression" The woman then said after the man and I shot my stare at her, she had finally looked back to look at me and I got a view of her face that looked almost plastic like she just came out of a doll making factory.

(I just want to put in here that the parents are basically OC - this is not how they actually are just how I want them to be in the story.)

"How can you expect me to be nice" I replied in a low angered voice and the woman looked a little shocked at the tone of my voice.

"Because I tell you to, scum" She snapped and looked towards the front. I knew that I wasn't going to be welcomed into friendly arms, but i'm not prepared to be abused by these people.

"What is your names?" I asked trying to seem polite even though polite is the last thing I want to be towards them.

"Ma'am and Sir" The man replied, not taking is eyes off the road that just dragged on and on in a straight line.

"I have to call you Ma'am and Sir?" I asked, that's so formal.

"Yes" The woman replied, she was digging in her purse until she pulled out a small black box and she handed it to me.

I took the box from her hand and looked at it for a while wondering what it could possibly be, maybe some kind of poison they want me to eat and this whole thing was something to kill me. I opened up the top of the box and my expectations had fortunately not come true since a little pin was sitting clumsily in the middle of a cushion of blue satin. I picked up the pin and ran my finger over the plate that had a shield like marking into it with some symbols I have never seen before.

"What is it?" I asked holding up to pin so the woman could see.

"Our families crest" She replied simply then giving a hand movement the encouraged me to put it on.

I pinched the collar around my neck that was brown with dirt over the once yellow fabric and pulled it down to my vision, I flipped over the pin and pulled off the protector cover on the sharp point. I pushed the point through my shirt not worrying about any holes since the shirt already had enough as it is, I fastened the protector cover again and let go of the pin, the woman nodded her head in approval before looking over to her husband and resting her hand on his leg as a friendly gesture.

"Where are we going?" I asked, coming more to terms of what is happening to me.

"You are full of questions? What happened to trying to break my car?" The man said from in front of me.

"Ah, well" I didn't know how to reply but wouldn't it be obvious why I would have so many questions?

"To my mansion!" The woman laughed, her laugh was like a witch who had just successfully gotten two children trapped in her rotting gingerbread house.

"Mansion?" I whispered to myself but the woman seemed to have heard and looked back at me with a mean look.

"Do I look like a poor piece of shit like you?" She asked leaning closer to me im an intimidating way to put me on edge.

"Calm down sweetheart, you look beautiful and rich" The man said reaching out and holding her hand.

I rolled my eyes and stared out the window, I had never been here before and I didn't recognise where we were at all. Outside was so bright compared to my home that was dark and gloomy, here it was really green and the sky had taken a new shade of blue that my eyes were not used to. There was huge houses and parks that zoomed past as this car continued to get faster and faster among other cars of the same style and shape.