"Hi" She forced a polite smile on her face.

"Y'all look comfortable. How long have y'all been talking?" Quadell asked.

They weren't officially together.

"How long we been here versus how long you been minding your own business? We just slid through to say wassup"

"You know this nigga rude as hell, right Nadir?" Kamon laughed. "I know he approached you first because he catch an attitude when somebody bother him"

"And we outta here" Earnest stood up, making Nadir stand too.

Twenty minutes later, Nadir was laid out ontop of Earnest

A/I: I almost slipped up and said Antiere 💀💀💀

"Shy ass. Pretty ass. Polite ass" Earnest grabbed her butt.

Nadir slipped her hand into his pants and kissed the side of his neck.

His member twitched in her hands, and Earnest buried his face in her hair.

"What are you doing?"

"Do you not find me attractive enough to do?"

Earnest laughed, and undid his zipper. "Sit up"

Nadir moved to sit up, but Earnest flipped her over and kneeled infront of her inbetween her legs.

"I just wanted to sit with the idea for a while. You don't have to commit to me like that" He mumbled into her ear, and made sure that he was pressing against her sex.

"I do"

Earnest got off of her, and went to his nightstand. "Aight"

"Cut the light off. I don't want you to look"

"I done seen you already, ma"

"Earnest"

He shed his clothes and rolled a condom on before cutting off the light and opening the blinds slighly, so that only a little light seeped through.

"Someone could see"

"The sun setting, I doubt it"

"But-"

He connected their lips and leaned to the side so that he could take off her pants. "I got it"

He trailed kissed down to her stomach while he undid her pants and took them off along with her underwear.

"You shaking, babygirl"

He rubbed on her thigh before burying his face between her legs and forcing her legs open.

His tongue slipped between her lips, and she let out a low moan before she tangled her hand in his hair.

He allowed her to pull his head forward, and kissed on her clitoris before swirling his tongue around and flicking back and forth while she pulsated in his mouth.

She mumbled a series of curse words while she held a firm grip on his hair.

Earnest wouldn't have been surprised if he had a headache later.

His fingers slipped between the same folds where his tongue had just been, and he pumped his fingers slowly, in contrast with his urgent licking session.

His sudden stop made Nadir let out a deep shaky breath that she didn't know she was holding.

"Let me know how you feelin', ma" He looked at her in the low light. 

His left hand rubbed circles into her clitoris while he pushed himself inward.

"Ah" She backed away from his actions slightly, making him stop.

"Go. I don't want to change my mind"

This time, he held her waist in place while pushing in a little bit, and pulling out before pushing in, and adding more.

After doing that a few more times, he filled her all the way up.

"Are you okay?" He rested his body ontop of hers, and her arms immediately went around his neck.

He kissed her cheek and started to stroke her slowly.

Earnest grunted deeply into her ear and Nadir whined beneath him.

He could feel her getting wetter, so he scooped her up and pressed her back against the wall on the other side of the room.

She could now see the sunset.

"Earnest" She moaned and he sped up so that their raw skin slapped against eachother.

"Fuck" He mumbled and buried his face into her neck and smacked her ass hard. "You fuckin' trapping me"

"Mmm" She cried out.

He sucked on her skin while the orgasmic chill ran through her body.

Her back arched off of the wall, and she came on the condom, giving his swelling member more of a purpose.

Soon after, Earnest came too.

-

I published a new book last night titled 'Ghold.' I would appreciate it if you guys checked it out. I'm feeling Bryson's Obsession-ish w/ that one