7.

I wonder when Treason will pop up

-

Omniscient

Pharoah's head moved up and down on Nadir's stomach as she breathed. 

"Ennis" Nadir mumbled, calling him by his other middle name.

He woke up almost immediately, and lazily looked around before falling back asleep.

"Ennis" She repeated, tugging on his hair lightly.

He mumbled something, making Nadir sigh.

He had to be gone before she got up, but his breathing had almost slowed to next to nothing.

"Pharoah Ennis-Rohan Harmon"

"That's not my full name"

"Huh?" Nadir questioned. He had stated on many occasions that that was his full name.

"Pharoah Ennis-Elias-Rohan Harmon. Rohan Elias. And Pharoah Ennis"

"Oh, now you can speak?"

He laughed softly before getting up and moving his entire body so that he was ontop of her. "Cuddle with me, baby"

It was as if what she said about leaving had escaped her mind as he wrapped his arms around her.

His erection pressed against her sex, and she moaned before attempting to push him back.

Pharoah was doing this on purpose.

He buried his face into her neck, and sucked on her skin.

She breathed deeply into his ear, and he grabbed both of her arms, pinning them to the bed.

"You don't ever let me stay" He got up, and cut the light on. "They say driving sleepy is like drunk driving, but if that's what you want for me"

Nadir sat up in her bed, and watched him put his shirt on. "Bye Pharoah"

"See ya later" He spoke without looking at her, just to annoy her.

-

Chance walked up to her sister, and leaned in close to her neck. "What the fuck is that?"

Kensli walked up to her aunt, wearing nothing but a pamper, and held her arms up.

Nadir lifted Kensli up, and slid away from Chancelor's glare. "H-huh?"

"I know you h-huh- heard me. You letting niggas suck on your neck now? What wack ass nigga you fuckin' with"

Pharoah walked into their kitchen with Elisa on his side. "Wassup?"

He sat down, and Elisa sat on his lap.

"You be fuckin' disappearing on me, nigga. This shit gotta stop"

Half the time, they were under the same roof.

"Elisa craves attention. Wassup, Nadir?" Pharoah asked, barely looking at her.

"She must think she grown, walkin' round here with hickeys and shit" Chance cut his eyes at her. "I might have to fight somebody son" Chance said.

"Really, nigga?. Shit, make sure that I'm around" Pharoah stated, feeding into his own little game.

"Why yo ass frowning, Elisa?" Chance asked.

"No-"

"She mad cause I got upset with her ass cause she was tryna call me by my middle names and shit" Pharoah stated.

Nadir smiled, but then it quickly faded.

She was still the side bitch.

"Thought she was special" Chance laughed, and Elisa stepped away from Pharoah

He pulled her into his body, and kissed her on the lips.

"Neh" Kensli leaned forward, and pressed her lips against Nadir's cheeks before blowing.

"Chance, you have to drop Kensli off, and I don't want to be late"

"You really want to see yo nigga, huh?" Pharoah teased.

It was supposed to be a joke, but it made Nadir feel like crying.

Pharoah had taken notice of the blank expression on her face, and decided to shut up.

Nadir sat Kensli down before turning to go back to her room.

"I ain't know she was sensative. Imma go apologize" Pharoah hesitated for a moment before going up to her room.

She was about to close the door in his face, but he stopped it with his foot, and pushed her back slightly.

"If you too sensitive for this shit, let me know" He blinked at her.

"Are you bipolar?" Nadir asked. "It's like one minute you care about me, and the next you don't. Why am I the side?"

Pharoah blinked, and remembered that Imogen was currently giving birth to his first born child.

Apparently, she thought she was one month pregnant, but was actually eight.

He didn't want, or claim the baby. His father could have it.

"You know I care about you. I care about all the women in my life. But I had Elisa first. You gotta trust me, Nadir. I know you special"

"Okay" Nadir spoke softly.

He nodded his head, and went downstairs.

-