12.

Eric Bellinger dropped a new mixtape. I needed this. Update- it wasn't enough💀💀💀

-
Omniscient

"So what were you doing in my house without my knowledge?" Chance tapped his foot against the white tile with specks of gray in it.

"I was ready to come up to you, but I heard Nadir being all sick and shit"

"So how long was you lying to me?"

"You heard what I-"

"Yeah, and I also know that you said you was parked a few blocks back, and you opened a closed door when you came and got me"

"Chance. Are you hearing yourself?"

"I thought you was my fuckin' nigga, bro. You got with Elisa for some pussy. What was you with Nadir for exactly? Please let me fuckin' know"

"We-"

"Ain't no fuckin' we. There's you. And there's Nadir. Let's be clear about this shit now"

"I like Nadir. Me and her is different from Elisa and I"

"Niggas swear that they different. Why you add onto her stress? Fuck you breaking her heart for then?"

"I didn't mean to"

"Of course you fuckin' meant to. You ain't plan the shit out and accidentally end up at my house almost every damn night for damn near two fuckin' months. Atleast, that's what her suicide note said"

"She left a note?" Ro questioned.

"She left me a note. She left my mother a note. And she left Kensli one too, for when she got older"

"And I ain't get one?"

"You ain't important"

Faris walked in with Kensli on her hip.

"She had a gastric lavage and activated charcoal so that no more gets into her bloodstream"

Pharoah and Chance both stood up, but Chancelor pushed him back down.

"Definitely not. Could you just stay away from my family from here on out?"

"I can't even see her?"

"If she says so" Chance walked towards Nadir's room.

As soon as Nadir saw her brother step into the room, she closed her eyes, and felt her heart rate speed up.

"I seen you" He sat down on the bed beside her body.

Nadir opened her eyes, and blinked, not knowing what to say.

"Was suicide your only option?"

"Are you going to yell at me?" Nadir didn't even want to talk about it. It happened, and didn't go as planned. Now she wished all of this would go away.

"No, you know I'm more of a talk it out, kind of person"

"Okay"

"So out of all the well rounded niggas at our school, you chose Pharoah?"

"He told you?"

"You wrote it. You left me, mama, and Kens notes"

"Three? That sounds like a suicide story"

Chance gave her a dry look. "I scraped the vomit out of your mouth while you were having a seizure, and you joking around"

"I don't remember. I'm sorry"

"Don't apologize to me because you're not sorry about how you effected me. You don't care"

"I try to care, but I don't have it in me"

They went quiet for a moment.

Nadir yawned, and thought about the other evaluation that she would have to get later.

She was on suicide watch for the next 72 hours.

"I'm not going to school anymore. I'll take a GED test in the future and go to a trade school or something"

"Filling out that application like 'highschool diploma or equivalent'."

Nadir sucked her teeth, then yawned again. "I don't know if they have me on some sleeping drugs or not, but I'm sleepy"

Chance gave his sister a hug.

"Imma take you out on a date, so don't no wack ass nigga need to. Finna set the bar high as fuck so you can be swerving niggas quick as fuck. Finna do the same thing with Kensli too"

"Father figure"

"I'm the only nigga that's been loving you forever. Like honey or some shit because my love for you never expires"

"I love you Chance. Thank you for being a great big brother"

He gave her another hug before standing."I'm the best, the fuck?"

Nadir turned over onto the bed to get comfortable, and Chance left the room.

Pharoah was standing off to the side of the door, and Chance made a point of brushing past him.

"I must have forgotten to mention your name. She sleeping now, nigga so you can't go in there anymore"

He went to go find his mother, who was probably showing off Kensli at the receptionist's desk or some shit.

-

Sorry to whoever that mans beside them is, but he didn't fit the criteria for my wattpad, but the jewlery is blang blangin' though