Y/b/f looked at all of us in a panic, realizing what was going through our heads.

I grabbed one of his arms and Lauren grabbed the other before we pulled him into the conference room and Dinah shut the door after Ally and Normani walked in.

"Who was that song about?" Y/b/f just looked at Lauren, not answering her question.

"Y/b/f."

We had heard little pieces of the song when the band played the instrumentals and had been in the studio while he recorded it a little bit at a time, but listening to him put that much emotion into singing the whole thing at once obviously caused us all to figure out what it was about.

Now the question was, who was it about?

"He's been through a lot."

We all looked at Y/b/f confused because that didn't answer the question.

"It's really not my place to tell you guys who the song is about, and you guys obviously figured out what it's about so I'm gonna leave this here."

At that, Y/b/f walked out of the conference room, giving us a sad smile and closing the door behind him.

"What dumbass would cheat on a guy like
Y/n?" Normani asked, which caused us all to shrug our shoulders.

Everyone was silent before I spoke up.

"I'm going check on him."

"How exactly are you gonna find him?" Dinah asked.

"I think I have an idea."

I walked out the conference room and through the studio, grabbing my phone and telling all of the guys that I would be back.

They all gave me a small wave and then went back to working on the track they had just finished recording.

I walked outside and around the building to find the fire escape I had caught Y/n getting down from a few days ago when we went to see him and Y/b/f.

When I saw it I dreadfully looked up the fire escape, trying to work up the nerve to climb it. I finally began climbing the old stairs silently praying they wouldn't fall out from under me.

When I reached the top I climbed the ladder leading to the roof of the abandoned building.

I peaked my head over the top of it and saw
Y/n sitting on the ledge with his feet dangling and my heart stopped.

I shook my head to clear it of all the worst case scenarios I had just thought of before pulling myself up and walking up behind him, close enough to hear him humming while he was swinging his feet back and forth.

"I would really appreciate it if you didn't sit on the edge of the roof Evel Knievel."

He giggled and turned around with a sad smile.

"How did you find me?"

"I have X-Ray vision."

"Dork," he said laughing, "Come sit."

"Or you could come stand?"

"You scared?"

I glared at him before giving in and slowly sitting on the ledge and swinging my feet over the edge. I slid a little bit and almost lost my balance before he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.

I immediately interlocked our fingers and held his arm with my free hand.

He just giggled.

We sat in silence for a little bit before I spoke up.