Hey guys

Hey guys and girls and all of you creatures! *^*

That's right, your eyes aren't fouling you, I'm back.

Or am I ?

Jk I'm back, well just for today,  I wanted you guys to know what's been happening now , so you know I'm not dead.

First of all, I have had some weird times with my disney psycho teacher, as tho she loves to embarrass me.

So, 2 months ago, I was just walking to my next class, kind of late, since I had to visit the principles office.

Yeah I god in trouble 😐

Anyway, I was walking, and since that day I decided to wear my cookie sweater and my cat ears......don't judge me I do what ever the hell I want okay ....okay, so I arrived at my destination, and once I step in, I hear the nyan cat theme song.

My teacher decided to play that song on purpose.

Apparently my friend Eugene and my girlfriend Anna,  who I was once on a break with, until she came back from France, told my teacher how I dressed that day and she decided to tease me a bit by playing this song once I step into the class.

The teacher being her cheerful self , laughed at me, and I sat down, glaring at my two devils, trying not to glare at my teacher.

I remember when my girlfriend came back from France and we started dating again, and when my teacher,  that exact same one, noticed that we were dating, she said she doesn't approve because she doesn't ship Janna.....I just stared at her blankly......jeez woman

So yeah, I have had a bit of fun, anemia went down for a while until it came back up and I had to get new medicine, and since this rapper died on 20th of June from that same illness, I kinda got more scared.

Anyway catch me before I leave, I don't like spending too much time on my phone.......I'm weird thanks for pointing it out

See you soon my Nyan Cat army