I'm sorry

I apologize that I wasn't here and I apologize to SnowXPrincess for not coming on your birthday party, but I had some really depressing days ....

Well you all know that I'm obsessed with cats and I have a lot of cats ......well not all people like that about me .....because here we can't have many cats in a house because it's against the law, well they ignore that people have more than 2 but when someone reports to them that someone has too many cats and their house somehow smells horrible....then that's a total different story....

Me and my dad and my siblings had some trouble with them but they said that we need to get ride of at least some of the cats and make the "smell" of them , go away, so we tried our best but nothing made them happy , even tho our house didn't stinck or anything ....but anyway, on Wednesday when I came back home, my dad told me and my sister's that we might be taken away from him, well mostly my sister's since I'm almost 18 so they can't force me, but they can take my sister's away to our mum, so we all got sad and then my dad had a plan on how to calm the social workers down , by putting us I'm our mums house for few days , while he takes care of everything and we won't be taken, but after I went out to get my sister's out of the school, well mostly Vicky cause the other one went with her friends , but anyway , we were walking to our bus stop, when suddenly she got a phone call from our dad , I got worried because her face went from shocked to mad in seconds, when she finished talking to our dad, she was about to throw something at someone , she was really mad and upset , and then she told me what happened.....

The people that owns the house we live in......they took our cats away .....leaving only 3 of them out of 13 .....gummy bear, toothless, snowflake, blueberry , all of them, they are gone , only waffle, tiger, and Snowstorm I think left.....I felt like something broke inside me....and maybe I had too many cats , but each one of them ment a lot to me, I was depressed and my dad and sisters cried too , which made me let some tears run down my cheeks, Vicky was about to murder someone and dad said that the people that took them, the two women, they thank him for not attacking them, and he told us that he would if it didn't got him into trouble , and Vicky got mad and said "also they are alive because I wasnt here " and then we left, .....and I'm still depressed .....

I just really cared about thouse cats , but now they are all gone ....forever....

I'm sorry but I need some time ....I'm leaving for now ....