World has ended!

This is the 100th chapter everyone! I feel somehow proud of myself,  even tho I wrote shit here anyway.

Anyway something came to my attention, something I want an answer for.

Have you all noticed that, well how to say this, I think guys get more attention on here, than girls.

Don't believe me? Well hear me out then.

Yesterday I was talking with my sister on Skype , and I asked her, out of interest, how many comments does she get on any of her books, once she updates something.

She replied with "well almost no one comments, I don't know if they even notice" and I replied with "Well once I update anything, the next day, I have to reply to I don't know how many comments" .

And that's when it hit me that, I think girls like to give more attention to guys, so they could get noticed and once they get noticed, they fangirl and fall in love.

Don't say that's not true, cause I seen girls writing lots of stuff on their message boards, or even the guys are victims of your dares.

Not girls, they just get "thanks for the follow" and guys never actually do that to them.

So now, I want you guys to be honest with me, why do you give me so much attention.....don't just go like "because you are an awesome person and you are funny" cause that's not an answer,  since my sister is practically like my twin, so she is like me, but she doesn't get that much attention, so I want to know.

Oh wait before I forget, remember how I copied my sister with the thing that said "if you saw the owner of this account in real life , you would...." I got much more responses than my sister even tho she done it first.

Now calm down, I'm not ranting or anything, me the fun guy ranting? Of course not *innocent smile* I just wanted to point this out.

For now I shall leave *jumps out the window**yells* I still ship Mericcup! Even tho Jelsa is my second ship! But I respect all ships! Just don't ship me with guys!! *hits the ground* ouch...my doctor will kill me

Bye!

Bye!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.