Hello.....I guess

So, I know I haven't answered some of your pm's or if I did I answered long after you meseged me, but it's because of my mood that I have right now, I am sad, tired, angry or pissed, I feel like I am going to be sick, I feel tired of my own life, and if I could, I would have quite school, quite wattpad and lock myself in a room, and slowely die, I feel like no one, and that's what some people think of me, do you think girls in my class like me because of who I really am? Nope, they just like me cause of my looks and my "fame" in school, but people just don't see that I am not about good looks like other guys are, and one person I care about left me, like this person wanted me to die slowly inside and when this person will be back, I'll be all broken, and all I will have left was nothing, this person thinks that they can leave and I will wait for them, forever and when they finally come back, I'll be nothing , I'll be empty, and when they will feel like they didn't do anything and try to talk to me like nothing happened, I will never speak to them again, and I feel like this person just don't care about me, this person care about other things, and I am here waiting for this person, with a bad mood, thinking they will be back, and I am just lying to myself, I feel like not a smart person but actually a stupid person.

-Snowflakex-
-Elsa_Arendelle-
ElsaArendelle1212
Jelsalover1212
Luna-Lunar
Nuzhat1009
RealAikoMiyazaki
RealAnnaArendelle
RealLadybug
RealMarinette
RealMeridaofDunbroch
RealMulan
RealPunzel
RealSnowQueen
SnowBleh
SummeringBlizzard
TheRealDaisyGirl
Thug_PJ

I would love to jump off the bulding or even stab myself, cause I am nothing , just nothing, and you guys, I don't know if you should be my friends, cause friends that are nothing, aren't friends at all

I am sorry but because of my mood, I might not be on wattpad so much and if my mood will go lower to sadness or maybe stay this way, I might never come back, but we will see, I guess

Bye now, and I need to go to sleep now