Chapter 9

It was a Sunday afternoon and the brothers were gathered in the living room with the exception of Fuuto and Natsume, who were busy working. From time to time, they focused on the room upstairs. The room that was being habited by their little sister, Hinata Ema. After the commotion from a day ago, they couldn't help but be overly curious as to what exactly she did. 

"Hey, don't you guys think her room was super cool?" Yuusuke said as he munched on his hamburger. "It looked so high tech."

"You always think anything's cool," Tsubaki said, laughing. 

"Shut up, Tsuba-nii!" Yuusuke yelled, clearly not finding it humorous. 

"Well, all jokes aside. It was pretty nice. To afford all of those...she must be rich," Tsubaki said. "Right Azusa?"

Azusa nodded. "Yeah. They're all the latest designs, too." 

Wataru sighed. "I want to play with onee-chan. She had so many games and play stations in there." 

"I wonder what she's doing now," Masaomi commented. "She's been in there for a day. She didn't even touch the food." 

"I'm pretty sure she'll come out soon," Hikaru said. 

"I hope so," Ukyo replied. 

The next day~

The hated Monday arrived for everyone as the brothers began getting ready for the school week as well as going to their job. Ukyo as always was preparing breakfast for the family while Masaomi was prepping the table while helping Wataru into his elementary school uniform. They soon walked down one by one, each one more drowsy than the next. 

"Morning Yuusuke," Masaomi said with a bright smile.

"Morning," Yuusuke replied, stifling a yawn.

"Good morning to you guys, too. Subaru. Iori," Masaomi said. 

"Morning," Iori said while Subaru just nodded. 

Louis had his mind in the clouds as always as he took a seat. Hikaru was still the joyful and bright person in the morning, teasing the youngsters of the family. Tsubaki and Azusa were sitting side by side on the breakfast table, rehearsing over their schedule for the day. Subaru, Yuusuke, Iori, and Wataru just sat there eating breakfast. However, unbeknownst to them, someone else was getting ready to go to school. 

"Chii, hurry up. Here, your necktie," Juli said, hanging Ema her necktie.

"Thanks, Juli," Ema replied as she tied it around her collar. She had her white-collared long sleeve shrit on and buttoned as she tucked it into her grey plaid skirt. She grabbed her white stockings and slipped them on to her thigh. She threw on her blazer and buttoned it up. Adjusting slight makeup here and there, she combed her hair and finished.

"There, done."

"Remember your cape. It's important. The chauffeur is already outside," Juli said, reminding Ema of the white cape that sat on the bed. 

"Almost forgot about it," Ema remarked as she picked it up and threw it over her shoulders. She buttoned the turquoise grey buttons and opened the door. Her coat-like cape swaying as she walked down the stairs. 

The brothers looked up and widened their eyes in surprise, utterly speechless. It was the second time seeing her in her Bright Centrair Private Academy uniform and she managed to throw them off again. Iori smiled slightly as he watched her. While walking down, Ema was adjusting her tie and paid no heed to the stares she was gaining. 

"Talk about wolves," Juli muttered. 

Ema just smiled as she walked up to them. "Good morning."