Chapter 7

It was now evening and the wedding banquet was wrapping itself up. Most of the guests had congratulated Rintarou and Miwa during the banquet and were now readying themselves to leave the venue. Rintarou and Miwa had changed out of their outfits and into evening gowns. Rintarou, Miwa, Ema, and the thirteen brothers were all outside, sending the remaining guests off on their way. 

"Well, that concludes the night!" Miwa said excitedly. 

"That was an awesome wedding!" Tsubaki cheered. "We should have an after party!" 

"Definitely!" Wataru agreed. 

"An after party with everyone, huh? Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me," Kaname said. "I'm down for it."

"Should we have one, dear?" Miwa asked, looking up to Rintarou.

"If everyone would like one then sure. Why not?" Rintarou replied with a loving smile. 

"So how about it everyone? Are we going to do it?" Miwa asked, her eyes sparkling. 

With the way her eyes were, it was hard to reply a "no" to her. Besides, they were all pretty hyped up and willing to have an after party with just the family. The brothers all looked at each other and nodded their head in agreement. 

"Sure. We wouldn't mind," Masaomi replied. 

"Then it's decided!" Miwa exclaimed. "Where should we have it?" 

Rintarou looked to his silent daughter who was watching the whole scene unfold. "Ema, where do you think we should have it?" 

"Huh?" Ema replied, surprised at the sudden attention that she was getting. "Um...how about 'Queen's Palace'? It's right nearby and they close pretty late at around 2:00 a.m." 

"Queen's Palace?" they all said with a rather shocked expression.

"If I remember correctly, isn't that a famous five star restaurant? That's going to be pretty expensive," Ukyo said. 

"Even I can't get into that place. You expect us to go there as a whole? Nee-chan, you're pretty dense," Fuuto laughed. 

"I heard that their food is crazy delicious though!" Yuusuke shouted.

"All you think about is food, can't you think about anyone else?" Tsubaki said boringly. Yuusuke glared at his older brother. Tsubaki laughed, enjoying how his younger brother can be so easily teased. 

"Why did you all of a sudden suggest that place?" Azusa asked. 

"That's right. Only a few selected people are able to get in," Natsume added. "Not to mention, they're all regulars in there." 

Ema looked a little dumb-founded. "Is that so?" she murmured.

"Chii, they might find out," Juli whispered  into her ear. "Your identity will be leaked if you continue not paying attention to your words."

Ema nodded, understanding the urgency, but she couldn't figure out how to change the topic. Rintarou and Miwa saw the troubled look on their daughter's face and nodded at each other. They knew that they had to hide her identity from her brothers but even so, they can't hide it forever. 

"Ema, why don't we go to the place you recommended just now," Miwa said with a smile. Ema looked at her, shocked that she had brought up the place despite the comments that the brothers had made. Miwa came up to Ema and whispered in her ear. 

"We can't hide it forever so why don't we just let one secret out at a time?" Miwa whispered. 

Miwa pulled Ema away from her, letting Ema look at Miwa and then at Rintarou. Juli had heard in on the conversation and he, too, knew that they had to tell one day or another. Rintarou and Miwa both gave encouraging nods, letting Ema decide what she wanted to do. Seeing the encouragement, Ema decided to go her way.