Epilouge

Epilogue

-9 years later-

Carri's P.O.V.

"Dawson Ashe hurry up it's your first day you don't wanna be late." I yelled up to them. a few seconds later they came down stairs and sat beside Taylor to eat. "mamma mamma look at my ladybug." my six year old son cade said.

"That's really nice but we need to get ready." I leaned down and said to him.he nodded and ran off I smiled. finally Drake came down with our youngest and last child a little girl named steph. after drake's sister steph. he set her Down and came over and kissed me. "EWWWWW" all our kids yelled and we just laughed. I fed the kids and ran upstiars to touch up my hair before I went to my job as a special ed teacher.

I dropped all my kids off and went to my job. once I got there my perfect day began. after work I went and got the kids. I drove home so I could fix supper. once I got there the kids ran off to play. while fixing supper I felt arms wrap around me. I turned around to my perfect mate behind me. " I hate us not working together." he whispered against my lips then leaned in and kissed me. I smiled and went back to fixing supper. man what a great life I have.

----------------------------------------------

So this was the last chapter. man I can't beileve this book is over. thank you thank you thank you for reading it. when I started I didn't think anybody would read it then I turn around and have so many reads it's just unbelievable. I'm so thankful to have such great readers. thank you all once again. rememeber to please vote and comment and don't forget to read my new book beautifully imperfect. love y'all so much!

- C