Chapter one

Chapter 1

Carri's P.O.V.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY!! My little sister comes running in my room and jumps on me. "Thanks Miranda" I say laughing. Miranda is my adopted sister but she doesn't know that and it's not my place to tell her.

After Miranda leaves I walk into the bathroom with my phone and turn on my favorite song, 19 you and me. I turn on the water and take off my clothes and get in the shower, I take my time in the shower. Finally I know I can't waste anymore time so I get out and walk back to my room. I pick out my favorite pair of skinny jeans a plaid flannel shirt and my cowgirl boots. I walk upstairs and my mom is in the kitchen with my special birthday pancake. Happy birthday sweetie my mom says. thanks mom I say I grab my breakfast and eat fast. I walk down stairs and go to the bathroom and start brushing my hair. All of a sudden I hear a scream from the kitchen. I smell rouges I run to my room grab my bow and silver pointed arrows. I walk upstairs the house is empty, but I smell rouges. I walk into the kitchen and I cover my mouth at the sight.

----------------------------------------------
Hey y'all so I hope y'all are enjoying so far. I'm open for suggestions on the book!

- C