Chapter 18

Before I begin I would like to Dedicate this chapter to gigglesigle77 thanks for voting for my story giggle! Also if y'all like team crafted you should read shattered and survive by puresilver78 and for those vamp fans you should read love bites. thanks luv yuns!

Chapter 18

Carri's P.O.V.

I ran over to Ty who is passed out. I screwed up bad this time."HELPPPPPP." I scream. I see Drake run to us. I back away so Drake can look at him. I feel someone grab me I fight. that's when everything goes black.

Drake's P.O.V.

I hear carri scream so I run over to her and see Ty on the ground. she backs away so I can look at him. "carri call the pack doctor." I tell her. no response i turn around and don't see her. not again...........

Carri's P.O.V.

I wake up I try to move but I'm chained. "ARGHHHH DONKEY NODDLES NOT AGAIN." I yell. the door opens and I see hunter. "hello sweetie." "YOU STALKER I MEAN WHO KIDNAPS A GIRL THEY MET AT THE MALL LORD MEN ARE CRAZY." I scream. "well you see I'm the prince of wolves and I want you to be the princess." I laugh."in your dreams wolf dude." He walks over to me. he rubs my cheek. i bite his finger and giggle when he yells. he slaps me and I whimper. "We will be married in a week." I states. " O MY LORD YOUR FUNNY HAHAHA IM NOT MARRYING YOU." "do you think I'm joking cause I'm not princess." I swallow not again.

----------------------------------------------

Hey y'all vote comment thanks

- C