Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Carri's P.O.V.

I woke up after an amazing night with my future husband. "good morning sleeping beauty." Drake mumbled and pulled me closer to him. i rolled my eyes and kissed him. he immediately opened his eyes.

I smirked. then got up and ran to the bathroom. he pounded on the door. "what was that for." he yelled. "well I needed a shower so I could go out with my boyfriend." I said holding back my laugh.

I backed away from the door just as he knocked it down he pinned me against the wall. " who is this boyfriend." he growled against my lips. I laughed "I was kidding I'm going out with the girls ." he sat me down. I pushed him out. "Go I need to shower." he turned back towards me. "it's not like I haven't seen anything." He said smiling. I blushed and turned away so I could shower.

When I finished I put on a aqua tank top and shorts. with toms. I walked down stairs and ate an apple. soon after I finished the girls came down stairs. they ate then we went out to my truck. We drove to the mall singing to random country songs.

We got out and went right to David's bridal. "what happened to your last dress." i sighed. "well when I left Hawai I tore it up." I said looking at the ground. they nodded and the hunt began. Charlie picked me out a dress that was about knee length and cupcake style. I tried it on I came out and shook my head. Hannah picked out a long mermaid tail dress. I sighed and looked around something caught my eye I grabbed it and went in the dressing room.

It was a plain white dress with diamonds It was a Cinderella style dress it was strapless. I walked out and showed the girls."girl you look perfect." Hannah said I laughed and went back in to change.

"Let's go get y'all's dresses." they nodded and they both bought their pick. Hannah got a blood red dress that was knee length that was a body figure dress. Charlie's was a black one like Hannah's once we were satisfied we left and went home.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short but the next chapter is the wedding chapter. so I will update as soon as I have time. so vote and comment. luv yuns.

- C