Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Carri's P.O.V.

I waited at the airport for Hannah when she got there I ran over to her.

"HANNAH YOUR OK." i said as I hugged her. she hugged back laughing. "tell Jerome your with us and safe." She nods and I can tell she's talking to him. once that's over we walk to the car.

"So girls it's only 7 am beach time I think." they nod laughing.

Drake's P.O.V.

I was holding Ashley and Dawson and Ty comes in. I growl. "dude I can't help we are sharing mates." he says smirking. I set the baby's down. "she's not your mate." I say while pinning him against the wall." He growls and changes are places.

"She is my best friend I know everything about her I know what she likes so leave me alone got it." he says in a low growl. Then let's me go and walks out of the room.

Carri's P.O.V.

we went back to our room and got ready to go to the beach. I told Hannah what happened yesterday and she couldn't stop laughing.

When we got there we decided to try surfing. we all grabbed our surf boards and went out into the surf. we all wiped out the first few tries but then we got the hang of it.

After a few more tries we just sat out there. we where laughing and talking. then I heard Hannah yell "SHARK." I screamed "CHARLIE WATCH OUT." but before she could move the shark bit her leg. "ok don't panic let's just go to shore and keep it from bleeding and call the guys and go to the hospital." we swam to shore. "HELP HELP." I screamed. in a few seconds two collage lookin guys came and we loaded her in their truck.

"HURRY UP." I yelled. "we are." one of them said calmly. I growled. 'Drake Ty y'all need To get to Hawaii fast Charlie got bit by a shark and is losing a lot of blood so get down here.' I say fastly.

'What are you ok boo are you hurt.' Ty ask.

'I'm ok so get down here now' I say using my alpha power.

'Ok baby' Drake says. I cut them off after that and focus on charlie.

Drake's P.O.V.

"luke don't freak but Charlie was bit by a shark and we need to get to hawaii." I see his eyes turn back and he growls. "luke chill you are my pack we are leaving in 15." I say before I walk away to pack.

Carri's P.O.V.

We finally got to the hospital. me and Hannah were waiting in the waiting room. "this is all my fault." I mumble. "if I would've never wanted to get away my best friend wouldn't be dying I'm a horrible luna." "no she still has her leg and she's breathing it will be ok." Hannah says as she walks over and hugs me. "I hope so I hope so." I say so quietly that she didn't hear.

----------------------------------------------

So I'm still sick and it's snowing so that's bad but no school tomorrow so yea. Vote comment thanks. luv yuns

- C