Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Carri's P.O.V.

I froze that man had my little sister. I growled "let her go." I say shakily. " I will but I want something in return." I know what is coming I swallow. "what." here it comes. "you." there it is. I shrug. "ok" I walk over to him. "SISSY."Miranda hugs me and she hands me a locket with a picture of our family. I smile and hug her. then she runs over our mom and dad. I step towards the man. he grabs me by my arm and I hear Drake and luke growl.i feel the gun being poked into my back. I wince. "LOVE YOU GUYS BE SAFE." I yell to everyone. we start walking into the woods. "what do you want this is my third time being taken." he smirks. "I'm hunters dad and I want revenge." I come up with a plan. "can I go Pee alone." he nods." hurry." fool. I run behind him and flip him over and grab the gun. We were close to the pack house and I ran back there. I saw everyone still in the yard. "Y'all didn't even think of looking for me tsk tsk." I laugh then I'm bombarded with hugs. finally my mate comes over and kisses me deeply. I smile. "CARRRRIIIII." I hear luke yell. I run over to him and hug him." where's my babies." "over her biggums." I walk over to Hannah and grab Dawson and Ashley. I smile. i feel arms go around my waist. "baby lets go upstairs ok." I nod and walk upstairs holding Dawson and Ashley. I lay them in their crib. I smile at Drake. I walk into the bathroom. I put on a nike tank top and spandex. I walk out of the bathroom and I hear a low growl. I look over at Drake and see his eyes are black drakes wolf skylar has taken over "mine come here." I roll my eyes and walk over to him. "let Drake back in control ok." he nods and drakes eyes go back to normal. I walk over to the bed and lay down. I feel strong arms pull me and I feel drakes breath on my neck. I giggle then smile.i turn over and kiss Drake he kisses back. " I want to mark you now." I hear Drake whisper. I nod and show him my neck. I hear him growl. I shudder. he licks my neck and I moan. he kisses my neck then I feel his teeth sink into my neck I moan. he pulls back and I whimper. "it's ok baby now we are almost offically mated." I smile. "let's get some sleep ok." I say and he nods. I give him a quick peck on the lips. then I let sleep pull me under. I wake up and hear Dawson crying I get up and feed him and change him. I smile then go down stairs for breakfast. "BACON!!!!!" I yell as I run down the stairs. I see luke at the end so I jump on his back laughing. "where to my lady." "To the wonderful bacon." he nods and walks into the kitchen. I see Drake in there cooking breakfast. I smile and run up behind him and hug him. "hey beautiful." "sup hun." I say and smile. I grab a piece of bacon and eat it. I run upstairs and grab the kids. then walk back down I set them in their high chairs. I set down and eat my bacon and eggs then feed the kids. Im suddenly picked up and thrown on the couch. I look up and see Drake. "beautiful we are having an us day Hannah will be watching the kids so go get dressed I nod and head up stairs. I take a shower then go into our bedroom and put on skinny jeans, a black tank top a leather jacket and a blue and green scarf and put on black leather boots. I go into the bathroom and curl my hair. I walk back downstairs and kiss Dawson and Ashley's head. I grab my purse and walk out to where Drake is standing at my truck. I smile and hop in. he drives to the shooting range. I grab a 12-gage and shoot we finally leave and go to the mall. we go to the food court for lunch. "hello pretty lady how may I help you today." the cashier at chick fil a says. I hear a growl. then strong arms pull me back. "she's mine." the cashier nods. " I want a chicken sand which and a strawberry milkshake." he nods and winks I roll my eyes. " I want the same thing." Drake says. he nods. "your total is 10.20." Drake nods and pays. I grab the food but the cashier grabs my wrist. "if it doesn't work out you know where to find me." "yea I highly doubt it won't work." I turn around and kiss drake. the cashier nods and hands me the food. Drake puts his arm around my waist and leads me to a table. we eat in silence. "that dude is still looking at you." I hear Drake growl. "come on hun let's go home." he just nods and pulls me close. We get to my truck and the cashier comes out. "hey sweetie wanna leave him and come have some fun with me." I hear Drake growl and start walking towards the guy. I kiss Drake slowly and long. "she doesn't want you go find someone else." Drake says in a low voice. "no she is coming with me." Drake growls and lunges at the dude and punched him. "Drake stop let's go home." he growls and gets off the guy and hops in the truck. We drive home in silence. "we are going out for diner so get ready." I nod. I walk upstairs and I pull out a criss cross strap white knee length dress. I grab white Greek sandels and head down stairs. Drake leads me to his ford mustang. we drive to this really fancy place. "reservation for Drake party of two." "Ok right this way sir. we go and sit at a table and munch on breadsticks. "baby you look beautiful tonight." "you look pretty hot yourself." he smirks. I we both order pasta. when I get mine I see something sparkling in my plate I get it out and it's a ring. I look at Drake and he is down on one knee." Carri I told you I would spend the rest of my life making what I did up to you. your my everything. your my life I need you I would be lost with out you and I would be so honored if you would marry me." I feel a happy tear roll down my cheek "yes baby yes." he gets up and kisses me and I kiss back. "I love you carri." "I love you to Drake."

----------------------------------------------

So I can't sleep becuase I'm having bad stomach pains so I updated so vote and comment. luv yuns.

- C