Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Carri's P.O.V.

I opened the door and felt a tear roll down my cheek. " mom dad?" I whispered. they smiled. "hey sweetie." my dad Blake said. "DADDY." me and Miranda ran up and hugged him. then We hugged mom. " I thought u were dead we haven't seen you in forever." I said. " well rouges took us but we fought them off and got away, then we got lost coming back because your dad is horrible with directions." mom said smiling."well why you were gone I was kidnaped by my mate drakes twin brother and well, he kinda violated me and now I'm carrying a child." I said. my dad clenched his teeth. "please tell me he's dead." "yes sir." Drake answered. then he put his arm around my waist. "hands off son." my dad said growling. I laughed. "daddy you should understand the pull you have towards your mate." he smiled and grumbled. "WHO IS THERE BIGGUMS." Hannah said running in there with cupcakes. "these are my parents and does anyone want cupcakes." everyone grabbed one. Miranda dropped her cupcake on her head and everyone smiled. so she grabbed another one, every one enjoyed them. Jerome kissed Hannah's cheek. "I think we should go." Jerome said. i smiled and hugged Hannah and we our goodbyes. then Drake pulled me upstairs. we went to our room. He kissed me gently and I kissed back. we smiled. "let's go to sleep hun." i said. he pulled off his shirt and went to the bed. I walked to the bathroom and changed into shorts and a long sleeve shirt. I went back to the bedroom. I layed in the bed. I felt Drake feeling around for me he found me and pulled me close to him. he put his head on my shoulder. I sighed happily. I feel asleep before I knew it. When I woke up I was sweating bad and Drake wasn't in the bed. just as I was about to get up Drake came in and had a tray in his hand. I smiled. "here is breakfast boo." he said smiling. "thanks." I looked there was bacon and waffles. after I ate I took a shower. then I put on jeans a blue and white flannel shirt with cowgirl boots. I put my hair in a side pony tail. I grabbed my cowgirl hat. I walked to the barn and went over to flash and put on a saddle. I hopped on and just rode him. I knew I was getting close to the boarder so I decided to head back. that's when I heard a limb break.

----------------------------------------------

Hope y'all liked it

- C