Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Carri's P.O.V.

I had been pregnant with Austin's kid for about three weeks. since I'm a werewolf our pregnancies only last about a month. I rubbed my belly an sighed. only like two more days before the wedding. I heard the door open an hunter came in. "hey princess." he said and walked over and kissed my belly. I tried to get away. "please stop hunter the baby is due any day." I ask I was so tired of being here alone and broken. he played with my hair. then he kissed me I tried my best not to gag. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Drake's P.O.V.

carri had been gone for almost a week. I sighed this was the plan for Ty to get hurt and for her to be taken. Ty was doing much better but still weak. My wolf was broken from being away form are mate. I felt a tear hit my jeans, that's when I had a break down.

Ty's P.O.V.

I miss carri, she's my best friend and she's gone because I couldn't be there for her. I look at my leg it's doing better but it still hurts. I try to walk but get I dizzy and sit back down. we will find my best friend and kill the guy who dares hurt her.

Carri's P.O.V.

Hunter stayed with me and tried to talk to me finally he gave up and left. I started singing white horse by Taylor swift

say your sorry that face of an angel comes out just when you need it to as I pace back and forth because all this time I honestly believed in you holdin on the days drag by stupid girl should've known should've known that I'm not a princess this ain't a fairy tale I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet and lead her up the stair well this ain't Hollywood this is a small town I was a dreamer before you came and let me down now it's to late for you and your white horse to come around

I was interrupted by a knock at the door. "uhm come in?" I say puzzled hunter never knocks. when the door opens I see a boy about my age with a tray with pizza. "hi miss princess I br- I interrupted him before he finished "please call me carri and only carri." I say "ok carri I brought you your supper." he smiles. then I remember " your one of hunter's friend I think you name is Luke right?" I say nevrously. "your right but I'm not like him I have to do what he says or he will kill me and I have to provide for my whole family including my four brothers two sisters my mate and my two year old daughter." my heart breaks when he says that. "i noticed your expecting is it with your mate." I laugh nervously "yea about that a few weeks ago I found my mate and his twin brother kidnapped me then raped me finally I got away. about the second day we got back that's when we met y'all and now I'm here." I say. then I feel warm arms reaching around my I realize luke is hugging me I hug back. "I had no idea carri I'm so sorry your going through this but I made this pizza my self and it's really good so will you eat a little bit please." I smile "fine only because you made it and we can be friends if you wanna." he smiles. " I would like that." he hands me pizza and I bring it to my mouth and take a bite. I moan. "this is the best meal I've had here." "well thanks carri." Luke says laughing. I laugh with him. we talk for a while. then I feel a strong pain in my stomach. I scream. "carri what's wrong are you ok." Luke says worried. "nope my baby is on the way." I say in pain.

----------------------------------------------

Hey y'all so I wrote my first chapter a week ago I can't believe in a week I've almost got 1,000 reads. only 300 away. So I'm very excited yall. I really hope y'all enjoy my book so vote and comment. thanks. luv yuns.

- C