Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Drake's P.O.V.

I smiled today was the day. last night we had a guys night. I chuckled thinking of it. I hopped in the shower and got really clean. I got out and put on my tux. I grabbed my vows and say down and waited.

Carri's P.O.V.

I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower. after a nice long shower I got out and put on strapless bra tank top underwear and shorts. I texted the girls I was ready. soon they came up all smiles.

"Ok three hours to get you ready biggums." Hannah said setting me down on the bed. I sighed and nodded.
They did a light makeup. I tired looking the mirror but Charlie hit my head. I glared at her and she smiled. I just rolled my eyes and turned around. They started on my hair. let's just say we had like an hour to spare once they got it just right. I slipped in my dress and they put my veil on. I was finally aloud to look at my self. once I did my jaw dropped. they did a plan jane make up look. my hair was in lose cork screws with a very tiny bee hive near the back. with a blue flower clip. I slipped on my moms old wedding dress shoes. I helped the girls get dress and they both did fancy buns. by the time we finished we had like twenty five minutes to get to the back yard.once I got there it was time we opened the doors and drake's jaw dropped.

Drake's P.O.V.

In a few minutes my beautiful mate would come down the isle. finally it was time they opened the doors and my mate came out. To say she looked gorgeous would be an understatement. I've never seen someone more beautiful than her. she got down to me while the song my little girl played when she reached me her dad gave her to me. I held out my hands and she grabbed them. I smiled at her. lord how did I get so lucky to get her as my mate. she smiled back brightly.

After the preacher said all he needed he to say he said it was time for our vowels. I started.
Carri I honestly don't know where to begin. you are my life. you just I get so tounge tied around you. I've screwed up so many times. you are my everything. you make my life worth living. I never thought my parents ment this about mates. now I know what they ment. you have never gave up on me. I want to be with you forever. I know people say there is no love at first sight but there is I found it with you. you are my luna my light my sun in the storm. I will love you forever. nobody can and will change it and if the do. I will do everything to get you back on my side. I will never give up on us. I love you carri.

Carri's P.O.V.

I wiped a tear as Drake finished his vows. it was my turn.
Well Drake I'm not going to lie you have been a hand full. but that won't change the fact I love you to the moon and back. you have made mistakes but I still love you. I would not have my life any other way. I need you drake. your my life. with out you whats the point besides the kids. you have been there even when I screwed up. we have been through everything. we have made a beautiful miracle and I want to create more. your my literal sun. I will always love you even though we will both screw up. I love you Drake.

"You may kiss the bride." Drake leaned in and kissed me I kissed back and everyone cheered. he carried me down the isle and to the car. we hopped in the car and went to the airport. I changed in the car. he changed when we got there. we walked to the private plane and we flew to the Bahamas once we got there. we went to the beach house.

We swam at the beach for a long time. then when out for a fancy diner. we got back to the house. we went and set on the hammock. "I love you baby now everyone will know you belong to me."
" I love you too Drake and if girls don't keep your hands off me they will die." I said with a small laugh. he leaned over and kissed me. let's just say we had a magical night alone.

THE END

----------------------------------------------

So there will be a epilogue so one more update. I'm so sad it's almost over. but thank you guys for reading my book it means so much to me. remember I'm writing a new book that's called beautifully imperfect. so vote and comment. luv yuns.

- C