Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Drake's P.O.V.

it had been almost a week and a half since carri slipped into a coma and we had to feed her mushed up food through a tube so the baby would survive. I walked back in her room and looked at my little angel she looked so broken.

Ty's P.O.V.

my best friend is dead to the world. I watch Dawson and Ashley letting them crawl around. Dawson does a little flip I laugh. I look over at Ashley who is asleep on the floor. what if they never get to know their mom. to be honest I used to like carri she was always the glue of the group now she's just broken.

Hannah's P.O.V.

I wake up and feel someone rubbing my back. I look around an realize this isn't my room. I jerk up and see that jerk who kidnapped me laying beside me. "good morning sweetie." I just look away and look at my clothes. "you owe me a new shirt nick cause this one was my favorite." he laughs. "I think your shirt is the least of your worries." oh lord is he a serial killer rapist dude if so I gotta go all crazy on his but. "why did you take my and if it's because I'm your so called mate well your mistaken my mate is Jerome got it crazy dude." "well that's exactly why I brought you here." I roll my eyes great. He must of seen me roll my eyes because I felt a sharp Pain in my left cheek. so much for a nice kidnapper. "I'm hunnggrrryyyyyyyyy." I say. "well get over it becuase I'm not giving you food." I frown. "Can I have some new clothes because this Bloody Mary look isn't working for me." "MY LORD SHUT UP IF I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA BE THIS ANNOYING I WOULDNT HAVE PICKED YOU." "hey that's hurtful." I sniffle. He runs over and hugs me. "hey sweetie I didn't mean it." I giggle then fall on the ground laughing. "whats so funny." "you thought I was really crying." I laugh more. this is gonna be good.

Drake's P.O.V.

I brush carri's hair. "your still beautiful baby." I see Dawson crawl over to me followed by Ashley. I put Dawson on my lap and he climbs on carri's bed and cuddles beside her. I wipe away a tear that is rolling down my cheek and I hold Ashley. I look back at Dawson and he is knocked out. I chuckle he's mammas boy. I see bill Ty luke and Charlie come in and gather around her bed. I see Ty and luke playing with her hair and Charlie painting her nails. luke breaks the silence. "how is she." " as good as you can be in a coma I'm just worried about the baby." he nods. I look at Ty and I see a tear rolling down his cheek.

----------------------------------------------

Hey y'all so I'm still sick so if you wanna know how I'm doing I'll tell you so I sill have bad sharp pains I'm barley eating and I'm nauseated so yep that's how it's going. vote comment thanks. luv yuns

- C