Infinite

Ri when you read this listen to Overture by our favourite artist.

When standing at the edge of a cliff, you feel the infinite. The breeze whipping around, carrying the faint notes of a violin. The sun beating down upon the mossy hills and the waves clawing at the sheer wall that separates it from its love.

The blue depths of the water below rising with angry foam to claim the silt against the mighty land. The clouds spread out like a blanket over the sky, covering the sins from the earth beneath, and you, just standing there, observing it all.

When you stand at the edge of a cliff, you feel like falling. Like jumping off and closing your eyes. Feeling the weightlessness. The time it takes before you land in the ocean below, and the way the cool water would chill your burning passion for the deep. 

But, Nothing can quench the fire in your heart. 

Below the surface lives magnificent beauty. things not often seen by the human eye nor felt by the human heart. Something one could only feel if you have been lucky enough to have a heart in sync with your own. To feel the tremendous warmth of a caged soul. 

Things only seen by the one who created them. Worlds beyond imagination but locked up behind the eyes of a tormented. Behind the gates of the infinite.