Chapter 16

**Recap**

"Besides the coronation invite. I wanted to ask you something Zen." Sen said as he sipped the tea. I followed along.
"What is it Sen?"
"I want you to become Aiyana's personal guard. I want you to follow her and protect her until she is ready to return." Sen's atmosphere changed into a great authority.

**End of recap**

If I didn't swallow the tea I drank, it probably be everywhere. I looked at Sen astonished.
Did he just ask Zen to protect us? Loki scoffed.
Yes, but I don't think he knows us to well. Donohue huffed.
"You want me to protect Aiyana?" Zen stared at Sen.
"Yes. I ask of you as a friend and as your future king. I trust you with her. You are the most strongest warrior I know." Sen bowed to Zen. "Please." His voice hitched. My eyes widened along with Zen. Sen was bowing to Zen. Zen cleared his throat and gently set the tea cup down.
"I would be honored to but please understand this Sen that I need to hear her say that it is okay for me to tag along. According to legend, her brother here is the "protector" and I don't want to step on any toes." Zen said to his friend and placed a hand to his shoulder. "Now look up at me my old friend." Sen looked up at Zen. "If she accepts, I'll die protecting her. I know you wouldn't do this unless she was very dear to you."
"You're very dear to me too." Sen pouted. "Now don't go and die on me, ya hear?" He sniffed as he tightly hugged Zen. I got into a different angle and saw tears in Sen's eyes. This was a new for me. I really wanted him to tag along just to keep Sen from coming as well as to get him off my back but I didn't know how tropical fairies would fair in the gruesome winter of Russia.
I don't have a problem with it. I really like Zen. He be great company. Zander interjected his thoughts.
"Zen?"
"Yes Aiyana?" He looked up at me, still hugging Sen.
"How do you fair in winter?"
"Winter is harsher here than any winters on Earth. If your worried about my health, don't worry I'll be fine." Zen spoke with a smile on his face. Sen let go of him and turned his attention onto me. "So I take it you will accept?"
"If you don't mind, we would love to have you." I smiled at him.
"Then I'll happily join you. I might want to go pack." Zen smiled wider and got to his feet. He jogged up the stairs. Sen turned to me and gave me a big hug.
"Thank you for accepting him. I know I won't be able to go with you and protect you but it puts my mind at ease knowing I have my most trusted comrade and friend looking out for you." He bowed his head to me.
"It's alright." I placed a hand to his cheek. "Thank you for your concern." I said lovingly. My brother then made a fake gagging sound. I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "Just realize as soon as you get your mates, look out." I smiled evilly at him.
"Yeah,yeah." He waved me down but I could see the smile on his lips.
"Sonia, you might want to get ready. The coronation is in a few hours. You are going to have to look your best." Zen yelled from upstairs.
"Oh yeah." Sonia shouted and ran up the stairs and ran into a different room. I looked to Sen.
"Sen are we suppose to leave to get ready? It is your coronation and I don't know what you are suppose to wear." Let alone me. I thought the last part.
"I suppose so." He sighed and looked at us. "You both have to be fitted into some ceremonial clothing."
Yay! More clothes. I grunted irritably. We all got to our feet.
"Zen, Sonia we'll meet you an hour before the coronation. We have to get ready. Meet us at the usual place." Sen hollered.
"Okay." They shouted from their rooms. "See you later."
"See you later." We all said in unison.
****
The next thing I knew I was in Sen's wing getting changed by servants which I honestly wasn't used to. They noticed my discomfort. I had no problem dressing myself but I didn't want to upset their culture if I obviously made a mistake. I noticed that my servants were naked but had one jewel embedded into their foreheads.
"Excuse me miss but what are those jewels in your foreheads?" I asked the female who was working with my hair.
"My lady this is our mark of status." The girl said. "Every fairy has one."
"Then how come I didn't notice them before?" I pondered through my thoughts to see if I had noticed but didn't let it sink in. None.
"It's probably because you have soaked enough magic from this place to actually see the gems." Another girl said as she fixed a part of my outfit.
"What are your names? I like to know who I'm going to thank for all of this." I smiled at the girls. All of them stopped and bowed to me.
"I'm Iris, my Lady." The blonde fairy said as she came out from her bow. She had pretty green eyes. She was pretty, almost that of a vampire if I didn't know better. Also another clue was her wings. They were a beautiful mixture of purple and white. Her body was shaped as an hourglass and I saw that she had a medium bust.
"I'm Lily, my Lady." One of the red haired fairies said. She looked up at me, revealing her mousy brown eyes. She was pretty as a super model with her hourglass figure and her small bust. She was thin but she had a little meat on her bones, telling me that she was healthy. Her butterfly wings were yellow and white with brown specks decorating them.
"I'm Rose, my Lady." The other red haired fairy said. She slowly sat up, showing me her intelligent green eyes. She was a little plump to go with her pear shaped body. She had a large bust. She was pretty that many men would line up to be a suitor. She has pretty pink and red wings.
"I'm Fern, my Lady." The brown haired fairy said. She sat back on her legs and looked at me. Her blue eyes locked on mine. She was beautiful. I noticed that she had a medium bust on her pear shaped body and I saw that her belly was a little round. I sniffed the air and found a pregnant scent surrounding her. Her light and dark green wings glistened against the sunlight.