Chapter 13

Taehyung advanced closer, his eyes raging and brighter than they had ever been. A darker ring had formed around his eyes as if they belonged to two different people. He had me pinned against the wall as he leaned down to whisper in my ear "You seem to have forgotten what happens when people defy me."

Goosebumps covered my arms as I shivered, not from being afraid but from excitement at the idea of a challenge. I pushed him down with all my body weight before straddling him "I remember very clearly but don't expect this to be easy. I moved my hand so that it held him around his neck "I don't fear you and your idea of punishment will do nothing to change that."

He lay beneath me, smirking as his eyes flashed to a darker hue; his eyes were a dark midnight blue, bordering on black as if he was in the midst of a transformation. His claws which had previously shocked me lay beside his body. He flashed his razor sharp fangs at me as if daring me to continue with my taunting. "I have other ideas of punishment in mind. I realized that no weapons or violence will work on you but you are not without flaws. You value your freedom and you value those who you love. I will kill your brother right before your very eyes and you will watch as I drain his soul before snapping his neck."

I kept quiet deciding to ignore him as I fought a battle with myself, fighting to control the anger and hatred which had formed within me. I glared at him as he sat up, pushing me off of him in the process. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head to the side as he gazed at my neck "It's a pity really; a collar would look ravishing around your neck."

"I said I refuse to be treated as a pet." I replied nonchalantly, unfazed by anything he said anymore as my mind had taken to picturing Leo's death and I wondered if he was even still alive.

"Ah but you are here under my house, only alive because I spared your life. You owe me some gratitude don't you think." He pulled me closer as he ran his hand through my hair "Perhaps treating you like a pet would make you realize what little worth you humans have to us."

I was enraged as infuriated, wishing that I could properly strike then and there but I knew it would ruin Nari's plan. So I kept my breathing steady and replied "Perhaps I should take a bite out of your shoulder, kill your family, burn your house and then slice your back to shreds."

"I would let you do so gladly but it would do no harm. This is an estate that belonged to my father and I don't have a family that I care enough to worry about. You are welcome to bite me if you want though."

I caught on to his intentions and I screamed "Why are you so infuriating."

He licked his lips and looked at me in the eye "I am only like this because you frustrate me."

I moved my hand before tangling it in his blood red hair "Is that so? Well maybe that was my intention." I grabbed my other hand and slapped him in the face. My hand stung at the contact but nothing was more thrilling than the look of anger in his eyes.

Taehyung ran his hand over the red mark that decorated his cheeks, stunned at my action before he grabbed both of my hands and pinned me to the wall. "My point is proven, you are the devil dressed like an angel to seduce men."