Chapter 28- New years eve

Start from the beginning

"So you're just gonna go 'mine' like a werewolf?" He nods with a smirk, I glare at him and stomp away. "Oh come on, Will!" He shouts after me. I continue ignoring him 'cause I'm cool like that, ya know?

"Hey," Cadence smiles at me, I smile back. "Just ignore Val, he's annoying," she chuckles, I nod in agreement.

"How's Aidan going?" I ask, she smiles and shrugs. I guess they will somehow will always be just fine with each other, that's the beauty of their relationship.
"Pretty good," she replies.

I hope tonight isn't so bad. Just party all night long and sleep all day.
                                       ||
"Oh my god, you look gorgeous!" The girls surround me with wide eyes. We are already late but I guess we could class it as fashionably late. I look at myself in the mirror- a black spaghetti strap dress that reaches mid thigh. My hair is down and it's wavy, I have a brown eyeshadow and black flats. I've also paired my outfit with a black denim jacket.

"I bet that you're going to match Valentino," Emberly grins mischievously. I shake my head and laugh softly at her.

"You girls look beautiful," I say with a small smile. Emberly is wearing a lace spaghetti strap black dress with black heels and her hair dead straight. Nova is wearing a dark blue strapless heart shaped dress with white heels, her hair curled and a smoky eye look. Cadence is wearing a hot red dress that has only one strap, it reaches to her knees and she's wearing red heels with it- as well as having a smokey eye look and her hair up in a bun. Lastly Amalia, you can see her baby bump now; she's wearing a purple tight dress with a natural face and purple flats. She's proud she's pregnant so she's showing it by wearing a skin tight dress.

The music is already cranking to the highest, I can feel the beat under my feet. The speakers must be very good, "shall we go now ladies?" Nova grins looking at all of us, we all nod and file out of the room in pairs. Me with Nova. "My best friend is gorgeous," she whistles.

"So is mine," we look at each other and smile, intertwining our pinkies and pressing our thumbs together. Our little thing that is common. "We haven't talked much lately," I take note as we walk down the stairs. I look down and my eyes land on Val, of course he's wearing black. His long sleeves are rolled up to his elbows showing his tattoos and he's wearing black jeans with simple black closed in shoes. His hair is done it's normal style and he's as gorgeous as usual- why lord?
"Yeah, we haven't," she replies.

He reaches his hand out for mine when I reach the bottom of the stairs, I place my smaller hand in his rough large one. Valentino leads me out to the dance floor, a slow song starts playing coincidentally. He turns me to face him, his eyes glare around the room warding anyone off. I grasp his face with my hands and make him look at me. "Val, not now," I murmur and wrap my arms around his neck, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to him as if it's a hug.

"You're so gorgeous, every guy is staring at you," he whispers. I smile and rest my head on his chest, I can hear his heart beating rapidly in his chest just like mine. So Valentino, the big bad gang leader can get nervous too.

The song ends too soon, we both walk off the dance floor to get a much needed drink. There's actually a lot of people here tonight, I even spotted Isaac but I haven't had the chance to say hello yet. More people are outside than inside tonight, I guess the mucky air isn't exactly great to be in- especially with sweaty bodies. I sigh and slip off my jumper, it's not going to be very pretty when you can see the sweat patches. I take note of Isaac standing outside with a drink in his hand, he's staring blankly ahead like he doesn't even want to be here. "I'm gonna go talk to Zac," I tell Val, he frowns.