Chapter 25 • Home

Last day in LA.

All fourteen of us are planning on just watching movies all day so 4/4 and I went out to the shops to buy some snacks and drinks.

After a good two hours, we managed to get popcorn, chips, sweets, and beer of course. The boys carried the bags to flat as I used my key to open the door for them. When we entered the flat, it came as a surprise to see it decorated with streamers, balloons, and a big sign that had 'CHICAGO SUCKS' written across it.

"What's all this?" I laughed and helped Michale pick up the bag he dropped.

"Just a little going away party," Liam smiled and took the bags from our hands.

"Yeah, a party celebrating that we don't have to live with Emerson's annoying ass anymore!" Harry joked as 4/4 laughed.

"Hey!" I hit Harry in the arm.

"I'm just kidding," Harry wrapped his arm around me, " You know I'll miss your annoying ass"

I wrapped my arms around his waist, "You better come and visit, all of you!"

"Mate, I'm going to have to live with her annoying ass now!" Ashton joked at Harry, causing them both to bust up in fits of laughter. I rolled my eyes and walked over the girls.

"I'm really going to miss you guys, you know. Apart from my sister and now Ave, I don't have any other girlfriends to keep me sane from these four idiots!"

"That's why Facetime was invented!" Danielle laughed and pulled us in for a group hug.

The doorbell rang, I turned my head and found a familiar strawberry blonde head and a quiff as high as a skyscraper walk in. "Rikki! Trev!" I ran over to them and engulfed them in hugs.

"We're really going to miss you Em," Trevor smiled.

"Yeah, no doubt about it, you were our favorite co worker"

"Even though I only worked about a month, maybe even less with my 'sick days,'" I laughed.

"Speaking of work," Rikki handed me an envelope, "here's your paycheck, Em"

I opened the envelope and my eyes widened at the abundance of money, "Rik, Trev, no this is way too much. I was late all the time and sometimes didn't even show up. I can't take th-"

"Just think of the extra as your going away present, or Christmas and birthday presents that we'll miss,"

"Thank you so much, I love you guys," I hugged Rikki and Trev again as my eyes started to water.

"Just promise us one thing"

"What?"

"Be sure to invite us to the Asherson wedding!"

"Oh shut up!" We all laughed.

***

"Bye guys!" 5/5, 3/3, Ash and I waved at 3/4 and Avia as they got into their taxi for their plane back home. Ash and I on the other hand are driving back to Chicago and we better leave soon before traffic hits.

Ash and I said our goodbyes and gave our hugs to everyone.

"It was good to see you mate, even though half the time you were screwing my girlfriend," Ashton laughed and held his arms out at Harry.

"Again, sorry about that lad. Never again, promise," Harry gave Ashton a hug.

Harry was the last person I had to say goodbye to, so by the time I got to him, I had water works set high. Harry just smiled and pulled me in for a tight hug.

"I'm going to miss you Har,"

"I'll miss you too Em, but hey we'll see eachother in two months for the tour. That's if Ashton brings you along, but who knows you could end up making out with another one of his bestfriends again"

"Shut the fuck up!" I laughed.

"We'll Facetime all the time though, I promise. But you have to promise me something Em,"

"Shoot"

"Promise me you're not going to fuck this up. He loves you, more than anything. What you guys have, happens once in a lifetime. From where I'm standing, Ashton looks he's the one"

"I promise, Harry. I'm not fucking this one up, he is the one"

"Good, now you have to go now," Harry kissed my forehead and pulled me in for one more hug.

"I'll call you when we get home!"

***

"Mom?" I stumbled through my front door. Ashton lugged our suitcases behind me.

"Em? Is that you?"

"Hey Pres!" I dropped my duffle and ran to Presley for a hug.

"Thanks for the help Em!" Ashton struggled with the suitcases through the door. Presley laughed and took a suitcase out of one of Ashton's hands, "Sorry Ash"

It's good to be home.

———————————————————————

This was such a shitty and late chapter. I'm so sorry guys! I've had writer's block and I've literally written this chapter five times before getting it to decency. Anyway, I have big news for you guys...

Now please don't hate me, but IFILWTD is coming to it's end. I know I know, but why?! how could you?!what's going to happen to asherson?!

Don't worry I'm not going to end the story with an huge cliffhanger to make you hate me more, it'll end cleanly, and happily. The reason why IFILWTD is ending is because I have no more content to write other than the ending. I can't think of anymore drama or situations to keep the story going. I think it's better to end IFILWTD now than giving you a lot of short and shitty chapters posted with a month interval. Again I'm so sorry for ending IFILWTD, but I'd just like to thank everybody who took up their time just to read my story, and everybody who voted and commented and followed me on my social media sites and liked my IFILWTD edits on instagram. I would've never of thought that this story would get 33K reads and 700 votes. Thank you guys so much.

Stay beautiful & til next chapter! .x

talk to me on-

twitter: @intromichael

tumblr: tthrills.tumblr.com