Chapter 10

After Nikaela had recuperated, only for a couple of minutes, we set foot for the lovely crack-house. Unluckily for us, it was beginning to really get dark Soon enough the crazies would come out. Don't get me wrong I ain't afraid to get freaky, but I prefer to not have to fight off a mugger with a cane, really a stick I had picked up. 

    Since the beginning of the walk no one said anything. The awkwardness emitting from us was about to drive me insane. So naturally, I decided to annoy them both.

"So, Nikaela," I started, but she had already figured out my plan.

"Can it, N, before I have to make you."

      Imagining her try somewhat amused me. I turned to Noir, and she seemed she seemed to find Nikaela's comment funny as well. She smiled.

      "Some way to treat your savior," I retorted back to her. 

     "Never talk about that again," she established her ever growing annoyance with a long sigh.

     "Name, what exactly is this friend of yours good for?" Noir asked as she stepped up beside me.

      I think I'll let her stop my plan for now. 

      "Basically anything, she can get me the drugs I need," I smiled at my wording, I truly was the best.

     She stopped walking,"Painkillers right? For your ankle?" 

     "He's not a drug-head," Nikaela scoffed,"Even if his stupidity measures up to it."

I rolled my eyes, I don't understand why we weren't bestie. Her sassiness was up to my level. What am I saying, no-one can be up that good! 

      "I had hoped so," Noir looked at me with a weird expression. 

      I had realized a little too late that Nikaela had stopped to for I had bumped straight into the destination. Never ask how I wasn't paying attention, I am just that good.

      "Like I said," Nikaela brushed past me into the building, Noir followed her in.

       I took in a deep breath before entering the mighty crackhouse. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this wasn't very long. I wanted to get it up quickly. I may take a break from new chapters to rewrite the others. I like to think me and No Name have improved over time. Me in writing and him in personality. Let me know what you think.

Credit to  for creating the character Noir. In this chapter I have controlled her, so if you can noticeably tell without me saying so, please tell me.

Yes, I do realize some things I say in the book may not be true or may not occur. This is written for entertainment values.