Chapter Six

Noir's POV

I was right beside Amarane, he was tall compared to me. The cops had their guns aimed at the both of us. Amarane looked down at me and raised his eyebrow. He looked young up close

"I'm seeing little girls again!" He smiled.

I didn't say anything.

"Eh, mute girls. They're usually much more talkative!" he said talking down a cop near me.

"I'm not mute I said softly.

"She speaks!," he said as we crouched behind a car.

The police shot at us, occasionally shot back. He made a remark about being insane every now and then. There were lots of them, but I was waiting for the perfect moment. Now! I grabbed his arm and pulled him up, running to a building.

"The hell!" he called struggling to catch up to me. 

No Name's POV

I shoved Evan to the ground.

"Start packing," I said to him throwing stuff into my backpack.

He went straight to packing. His face pale from the idea of being caught. I wasn't going to let him ho back. 

Noir made it back up to the top of the building where we were. Ethan breathed deeply  trying to calm himself. 

"I'm sorry I just couldn't let him get killed even if he deserved it." she said looking at me. 

"Evan leave," I said keeping an eye on her. 

"Name, Its rea-"

"Go!" I cut him off. 

He began to climb down the building. Cops were swarming the area and searching for the shooter. 

"I know I brought more attention to us," Noir started.

"The cops are here," I said jumping half climbing down : Noir was behind me. Evan had managed to get away safe. Good. I ran down the street.

"Over there!" a cop shouted pointing at us.

Cops were chasing after us. A helicopter was in the distance. I was breathing heavily.  All in all, ten out of ten morning. 

I was expecting Noir to run beside me, but like a ghost she was gone. I heard a crash and felt a horrible pain in my leg. I fell hard on the ground tearing more holes into my shirt. My hands were bleeding. Damn trashcan. Why was it in the freaking sidewalk?

I felt arms around me. I thought a cop had caught me, but she wasn't wearing a uniform. It was Noir. Man, guess we are even for saving each other's asses. I put my arm around her shoulder for support.

 I had broken my ankle.

___________________________________

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for cursing in the story. If you want me to stop and censor it, I will gladly. Just ask. 

Extra long for 400 hundred followers and 200 reads! YAY

Guess the fandom of the picture in the notice chapter and I'll put you in the next one as an easter egg!

Yes, I do realize some things I say in the book may not be true or may not occur. This is written for entertainment values.

Disclaimer : I own every one of these characters except for Noir Fantome. She belongs to Septrica

IT WORKED. Also sorry. I changed it up a lot Nikkole.