When she slept off, I walked out of her room, but then heard a crash sound, making me rush inside the Jhanvi's room to see the pitcher fell from the bed table.

"What happened?" I asked, moving near to her while she groaned, still lying on the bed.

"I am... feeling thirsty. So, moved to take the pitcher, but it slipped my hands." She replied with a soar throat.

"I will get you some water." I said, leaving her room and immediately returned with the glass of water.

"Maybe I am feeling too sleepy." She mumbled when she was unable to sit up.

I moved her to sit but felt her body heat. I let her drink water before saying, "You got high temperature, Jhanvi! Is there any specific tablet you take or shall I give you the one I take?"

"Fever! Oh god! Yesterday there were so many fever cases." She mumbled frowning.

"And I think I didn't take enough precautions." She added before gesturing the cupboard and I walked near to it and opened it to see a medical box.

I took it to her and she had it before I asked, "Why didn't you take enough precautions?"

"I was... I was just lost in my thoughts." She replied, closing her eyes and I made her lay down properly.

"Because of me, right?" I asked her frowning and she immediately opened her eyes.

"What do you mean?" she asked in suspicious tone and coughed.

"It means, no matter what you said, you wouldn't like any person in the world being with another woman while being married. Then I am your husband, so it disturbed your mind." I replied covering her with the blanket.

"Where is Lakshmi?" she asked averting her eyes away from me.

"She is sleeping after she made me read a full story." I replied and she shook her head.

"Every day afternoon she asks that, but I don't agree to it." She mumbled and I frowned.

"I shouldn't have? Are you upset?" I asked and she immediately glanced at me with surprise look.

"Why would I be? I have always been little strict, and every kid needs one person with no strictness." She replied and I felt confused.

Because if I let my mind, then I can get many conclusions from her words, but again, I don't want to feel something which maybe is not true.

"Okay! You take a rest while I will go and call your hospital for your leave." I said, moving a little but she immediately held my hand.

"I already took so many leaves." She mumbled.

"You are not taking it now just because you wish to. You are not feeling well and you would be no good to go and take care of anyone in the hospital." I said pointing out and she sighed.

"Fine! Don't call now, but let's wait. It can be normal fever and if it still doesn't reduce or doesn't come back again after reducing, then you can call." She said and it was my turn to sigh.

"And don't let Lakshmi come near me." She added and I nodded leaving the room.

"But I don't want to eat that." She literally shouted while I stared at her.

I thought the woman before me is kind of calm and very normal patient, but the ringing in my ears can be a proof that I have a very difficult patient before me.

"Jhanvi! You need to have the soup." I said gently but she shook her head.

"Look, I already called the hospital and you got three days leave." I stated to which she closed her eyes.