"Look, you just made Sortzen sad. You made a dog, who's name is happiness, sad." I say and Tobin chuckles a little, scratching Sortzen on the head. "Maybe we should take him to the next boot camp." I say and Tobin kisses the back of my head.

"Maybe." She says and I smile a little, relaxing back into Tobin and falling asleep almost instantly.

When I wake up, I'm snuggled up to Tobin's neck as we lay in bed and I whine a little, pouting as I hear Tobin chuckle.

"Good morning." She says and I sigh, rolling onto my back, smiling against Tobin's lips as she kisses me softly.

"Morning." I say, yawning after she pulls away from the kiss.

"Let's get ready for practice, love." Tobin says and I nod, snuggling into her for a second before rolling out of bed after pressing a soft kiss to her neck.

When Tobin and I get to practice, we get out of the Rover and walk into the stadium, to the locker room, and begin to get ready for practice.

-

After practice, I insisted on showering, but Tobin forced me to eat something before getting in the shower. Well, she didn't really force me, more so mentioned the word food and I was sold on the idea, so since Tobin made the food, I washed the dishes when we were done while Tobin took Sortzen for a run. When I finished washing the dishes, about five minutes after Tobin and Sortzen left, I went up to the bedroom and to the bathroom to get my shower, which took longer than usual because I took my speaker into the bathroom with me so I could listen to music as I showered. After my shower, I step out of the shower and look for my towel and huff to myself when I realize that I forgot my towel, Tobin usually takes a long time to run, plus she had Sortzen with her, she's probably still gone, I shrug to myself and walk out into the bedroom and jump when I see Tobin laying on the bed, reading, so I rush over and grab my towel, wrapping myself as Tobin watches me.

"Well then." Tobin says and I feel myself blush, so I look down at my feet as I tuck the end of the towel between itself and my chest so I can get some clothes on.

"I'm sorry, I thought you'd still be out running with Sortzen." I say and Tobin sighs, coming up behind me as I fiddle with the clothes in the drawer I opened.

"I took him on a short run, I'm tired from practice." Tobin says, her arms wrapping around me and her chin resting on my shoulder. "You're beautiful by the way." Tobin adds and I hide my face in my hands.

"I forgot my towel in here when I got in the shower, I was thinking of something else." I say and Tobin chuckles, softly kissing behind my ear.

"Don't worry about it." Tobin says, releasing me. "I know that when you are able to get past your relationship with Danielle and are comfortable being with someone sexually again, you'll let me know, and you don't need to worry about losing me because you're not letting me in your pants every night." Tobin says as I turn around with some clothes in my hand to see her sitting on the bed, her right leg crossed over her left, peering up at me with all the sincerity in the world. "You could honestly never let me touch you like that, and that would change absolutely nothing, I love you, and that's all that matters to me, seeing you smile, hearing you laugh, holding you at night, that's more than I could ever dream of asking." Tobin says and I feel myself blush again. "And yet, here I am, getting to wake up next to you every day, kiss you whenever I want to, call you my girlfriend, tell you I love you and have you say it right back to me. You have no idea how good that makes me feel." Tobin gushes and I chuckle, walking over and grabbing Tobin's chin before kissing her softly.

"I think I've got a hunch, I'm in the same position." I say and Tobin smiles up at me before slipping her fingers into my hair, pulling me down into another soft, loving kiss. "But, like, get the fuck out so I can get dressed." I say, pulling away from the kiss after a couple seconds, smiling against Tobin's lips as she kisses me one last time before leaving me to get dressed. Once I'm dressed, I call out to her that she come back in as I sit on the bed and dry my hair and smile as Tobin comes and wraps me in her arms, pressing a gentle kiss to the back of my shoulder, keeping her face there as she traces patterns on my stomach over my shirt. "You're so cuddly now." I say and Tobin shrugs, pulling me to lay with her.