After about twenty minutes, Kling comes over to me with a smirk on her face, and I already know she's up to something.

"So Jill and the rest of the staff are in a meeting, and the press box is unlocked."

"Say no more." I say before jogging to the locker room, grabbing my phone and heading up to the press box to play some music for us and the fans, once I'm playing music off of my Pandora, since I've got Pandora One, I make sure the music isn't too loud before heading down, smiling as I greet some of the fans that come up to me and signing a few things before hopping over the barrier onto the field, jumping onto Ashlyn's back, who looks over her shoulder at me and laughs, walking over to where the team is relaxing, dropping me in Tobin's lap, where I look at her, smiling at her. "How you doin'?" I ask and she chuckles.

"Jill is going to kill us because of you and Kling."

"Life without music is like life without you, it's something I don't want to experience." I say and Tobin smiles before moving me off her lap, since Alex's feet were in Tobin's lap when I was dropped, so I end up in Alex's lap, laughing as Alex cradles me like an infant. "So I'm a baby now?" I ask and Alex nods, so I shrug and let life happen.

-

At the end of practice, as we do a full 11 v 11 scrimmage, I stand on the sideline with Dawn watching the scrimmage going on, since I had fouled both Julie and Kelley in a matter of five minutes. It's not my fault they don't know how to jump over a slide tackle. Well, I mean, they do, but they didn't jump over me, so it's not my fault, and that's why I was thrown from the scrimmage, I argued with Ashlyn, who was pretending to be the ref, and since she didn't have any cards, she held up a yellow penny and a pink jersey in place of the red card, I wasn't carded, I was pennied. So.

"I'm impressed." Dawn says and I look over at her.

"I haven't had you girls in the gym this entire boot camp and you all are in such great shape." She says and I smirk a little knowing that she won't have us in the gym this boot camp because tonight is the final practice of the boot camp before we get to go home for about a week and a half.

After practice, we all change in silence, aside from the music that Tobin is playing from my speaker, when I'm done changing, I leave the locker room as I scroll through my phone to find some music to listen to, my back pack slung over my shoulder as I move my headphones from my head to my neck because I hear some fans still sticking around. Once I'm spotted, I'm asked for pictures and autographs, so I comply, and for pictures, I jump up and hold myself on the wall for the picture to be taken and sign what the fans want me to sign before going over to the bench to grab my Gatorade bottle from my bag, fill it, and take it with me to the bus. I find a spot to sit and turn my music on, only looking up when Tobin comes and sits next to me. She smiles over at me and I return the smile before resting my head on her shoulder.

-

When we get home, Sortzen greets us eagerly at the garage door, so I smile as I move out of Tobin's way before kneeling in front of Sortzen and petting him.

"Welcome back." Hayley says, coming from around the corner and I smile up at our friend who kept an eye on Sortzen and the house while we were gone.

"Hey, thanks." I say, standing up as Sortzen runs over to Tobin. "How much did I say?"

"$150 is fine." She says and I hand her $200.

After Tobin and I had settled in, we were cuddled up on the couch with Sortzen on my lap and me leaning into Tobin's front, her arms around me.

"It's good to be home." I say and Tobin chuckles a little.

"Don't get to comfortable, we've still got Thorns training and then another boot camp in like, eight days." Tobin says and I sigh as Sortzen looks up at me as she finishes the sentence.