I'll Always Lay Here Right Next to You >>Nouis

Start from the beginning

He watched as his screen went dark for just a second before it flashed with the words, 'Missed Call'.

And this whole thing was dumb, Niall knew that. But his eyes still watered and the tears still fell down his face again. He tried to remind himself that he wasn't supposed to cry over this anymore but none of it helped because here he was, still crying over it all.

Not even a few minutes later his phone lit up yet again, though this time it wasn't Harry. He was still left in disappointment as he answered the call.

"Hey Li." Niall croaked, making him clear his throat. "Uh, so. What's up?"

"Harry told me." Was the only thing he said and Niall shouldn't have expected anything different but he still did. "Do you want me to come over before the interview?" Liam asked and he was using that damn voice that he used on Niall all the time. That soft and gentle voice like he knew Niall was upset, or should be.

He almost said yes. He wanted to have him hold him and tell him it was okay but he could still hear Louis voice in his head yelling at him. "It's always Liam this and Liam that!"

"'M fine Li, I'll see you later, yeah?" He didn't give Liam anymore time to answer before he hung up, setting the phone back on the nightstand before getting up to take a shower that in his mind would hopefully wash away all the sadness and hurt, though it never did.

When he got out of the shower, he wiped the mist from the mirror. He sighed at his own reflection, you could still see that he had been crying almost all night. He really hoped that Lou could work some of her magic and cover all that up, make him look better again. He didn't need the interviewer starting more rumors.

He debated on what he should wear, deciding on a simple black shirt and some skinny jeans. Though when he looked in the mirror he realized that it wasn't his shirt, but Louis. That set off another round of tears. But he kept the shirt on, loving that it still smelled like him.

Niall never did take fights well. He was the type to stop them and make up almost instantly after, he didn't hold grudges.

And with Louis, well he was Niall's everything. Niall absolutely hated fighting with him more then anything. And no fight had ever lasted this long.

Louis and Niall would usually yell then makeup and resolve the issue, or if got bad then Louis would go to Harry's or Niall would go to Liam's for the night. But it always ended the same, the next morning one of them would call and everything would be okay again.

Not this time.

And that's why it crushed Niall so much. He had never fought with Louis, with anyone for more then a day (Besides that one time his brother ate his whole birthday cake without sharing but that was different). So three days, three whole days of not seeing Louis and of Louis not answering his phone and of not waking up to Louis, it was the worst.

And it was scary. Niall didn't know if this was Louis way of saying they were over. And if Harry had called Liam and told him then that meant Louis had been at Harry's for the last three days.

Which was ironic to Niall and it made him laugh bitterly because wasn't that the point of the whole argument in the first place?

And as Niall cleaned and wrapped up the cuts on his arm from the picture frame, he thought today couldn't get any worse.

-

Turns out he was wrong, it could get worse. The minute he saw Louis he realized how much of a mess he was without him.

How pathetic right? Louis was still looking like a super model while Niall couldn't even put his shirt on right.

The minute Niall saw Louis smile and laugh at something Harry said (of all people, come on) his lip started to wobble and he quickly turned away.