Explore

*Months later in Mid-December*
-Mettaton's pov-
My dear (y/n)...

Im so sorry you're dead!!

*3 months earlier*
Ever since that day of pain and and pleasure, (y/n) has forgiven me. Bless her kind soul. But her legs... her arms.... she is broken.
I push her in her wheelchair everyday and every night. The nights we spend together, she whimpers in pain and fear. Nightmares hurt her. I think it makes it worse. She doesn't tell me it's about me....I just know. That night where I killed everyone, that still haunts me. I feel the thick blood on my hands, the aroma of murder in the air, the screams. This makes her weak. She is paralyzed, Alphys confirms from her powers as well.
Due to lack of development with her age, she is experiencing an overwhelming amount of stress on her body. It's overworking her and replacing her muscle, skin tissue, and solidifying within her.
"Mettaton... can we go to the surface?" Her soft voice speaks, cracking with agonizing pain.
"Of course my dear. Would you like me to bring the backpack?"
The backpack keeps all the necessities she needs. Water, food, pictures of me, anything to keep her living when I'm gone. Usually when I'm gone to be doing my shows and films, she will need them. Even has a phone to call me...only me... when she needs.
The last thing I got before we left is a tiny velvet box. I heard the human ritual to pronounce your everlasting love is presenting a ring to whom you want forever. And then I grabbed a bunch of clothes and junk and we went off to the hill toward the exit to the surface.
As we hiked...well (y/n) wheeled... we met with Frisk, Alphys, Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, ......and those cursed timmie dogs or whatever they are called. As more time leads in to the exit, the more I see her being so happy. Well then there is that blasted little skeleton fucking shit up!
"(Y/n) good job having a huge junk of metal pushing you around, nice upgrade if you like toasters..." Sans mumbled to her, giggling at his own idiotic "joke".
"shut up Sans, stop saying that! At least I have a boyfriend unlike your lazy ass." (Y/n) retorted, I smirk and he looks at me glancing at me with his blue eye. I'm quite aware of the...severity of his powers but I'll kill him if I have too. In extreme circumstances of course.
"(Y/n) look what I found in your backpack" Frisk exclaims causing me to panic. What if she has the box?! Oh no! She pulls out a rice crispy treat. I sigh in relief... a little too loudly considering how everyone looks at me.
"What are you so relieved about?" Sans grunted out like the pig he is.
"Nothing of your concern." I say smugly.
"Guys...why can't you get along?" (Y/n) asks, shocking me with her sudden question. Before I could respond, Sans responds,
"Because you're dating a lowlife metal dumbass! He is a narcissistic hypocritical no good fuck face!"
Im boiling and I feel my gears switch... becoming sadistic... I let go of the (y/n)s wheelchair, grab Sans neck, and push him against the exit to the surface.

If I...if I would have know that would be my downfall... I....i

Without me noticing, (y/n)s wheelchair speed to the exit, carrying her at full speed. I continue pounding the bony shithead, shaking the exits walls, little pieces of rocks tumbling down from the wall...then I hear her scream my name. I release my grip on him and look for where she called for me. We all see her almost existing and Sans used his power to hit a fucking rock at the ceiling of the exit of the cave. It tumbled down...
All of it...
On top of her...
I heard the crunch of bones and her screams die out...
She... she is dead...