Return the Favor

(Y/n) pov
    Uhhh what happened... Owie my body is aching! Hmm oh yea... He is here! I can feel his gentle gloved hands stoke through my hair, whispering so softly. I can't hear what he says but his voice sounds like music to my ears. I flutter open my eyes. He is inches away from my face! I was curled up in his lap.
  " Why Goodmorning Darling! I see you finally see you aren't normal! I'm glad I didn't kill you my sweet!"
" Uh Mettaton... is that supposed to be a compliment? Uh anyway, what exactly are you doing here?"
" Oh darling, You must've forgotten! You were so spectacular! You were singing so beautifully and used all that crystaly power stuff you did. You were simply mesmerized"
Mettaton started to turn alittle gloomy. I hate that look on him! He looks so dull and not happy! What's wrong?
    " Mettaton what's wrong? Why are you so sad?"
     With this, he stopped stroking my hair and looked dramatically out in the distance.
  " Oh no! Was it something I said? You don't have to answer if you don't want too."
   Without even realizing it, I placed my left hand on his cheek and my right on his hands. What shocked me though was he interlaced them together. He tilted his head into my other hand. His robotic skin was alittle cold to the touch but so smooth. Hmm why am I thinking so highly of him? He's just a friend...right?
    " My dear, I wasn't expecting to meet another being so understanding. You are perfectly fine. I'm just... tired of being told what to do when I don't want to do it."
     He turned his head to me. His eyes... they look so tired and exhausted. He's sad! Without a single thought, I start to get up in a sitting position on his lap and glide my fingertips across his glossy black hair. I stare right back into his eyes and I let him continue to speak. But he is blushing, with a adorable pink tint sprawled across his cheeks. And more rapid breathing.
     " I- I had high hopes when I wanted to become a star! I wanted to be bold and be so respected! Have my name on every magazine, every movie! But all I get is being pushed around! Tell me (Y/n), ... What do you do when you're dreams become broken? What's the point when you don't have a single person saying how much they're worth to you when there are none!"
     I'm shocked! Why would he? He is so amazing and inspiring but here he is sad. He is tearing up. I wrap my arms around his neck tightly and can feel his arms hesitatingly rest on my waist tighter.
    " Mettaton. You're wonderful to me! I remember when you said I didn't know my self worth but it's obvious to see you don't know as well! You're honestly so special to me Metta! You taught me how to be my self without a single regret. "
    I brush away his tear and place a kiss on his cheek, both of us blushing.
   " I'm so sorry dear! I made this about me, but you must still be tired! You really put on a show with your powers. Hmm, you must be cold! Here!"
     He started to remove his black coat and a dark blue beanie hidden in the coats pocket. Wait a minute, I gave those to him! He kept a hold on them! That's so sweet. I looked up at him with a smile.
    " You seem better already! Why are you smiling beautiful?"
   " You kept them..."
   He saw my gratitude and smiled back a gorgeous smile. He had the clothes in a hand. In a swift motion, he wrapped his arm around my back and pressed me against him causing a burning blush across my cheeks. So close to him... and his perfume smells so lovely! omg I'm so cringy. He brought me up to stand with him and let go. Mettaton started to place the coat over me and put the beanie on snuggly. He took a small step back and stared.
    " Why are you staring at me?"
   " Because you're beautiful (Y/n)."
   I brought my hands to my face to cover me but he brought them down and looked intensely back to me.
     " Jump"
    I was confused but I did what I was told and he quickly grabbed me in the air. Oh he's giving me a ride... hopefully home? I wrap my legs on his waist and arms on his neck. I place my head against the right side of his.
     " My turn to take care of you (Y/n)."
     " What about shows you needa do today tho?"
     " Screw them! You're much more important to me than those scums!"
    I blushed and saw he was climbing down the cave back to home. Wasn't his home in Hotlands? He must be tired if he ventured from there to here!
    " Metta, you can sleep over if you like? You must be tired if you walked all the way here!"
   " Thank you darling!"
    We got close to the house so I fumbled for my keys outta my back pocket but dropped them. Wow good going (Y/n)!!! Mettaton bent down and picked them up, unlocking the door and placed you on your couch. Suddenly, the smell of burning oil was brought up to my attention. Mettaton is over- heating or something!
    " Mettaton what's going on!"
   " I just need alittle charging. That's all."
   " Okay... Well you can sleep on my bed if you want... Or actually this couch is a bed too! Which do you prefer?"
   " Darling, I'll sleep on the couch if you want! I'm not tired though! Do you have any movies to watch?"
   " I'm not sure... Wanna gel me look around for some?"
   " Sure darling!"
   As we looked for some, it ended up becoming a house tour. We stopped at my room and remembered that Mettaton would need some blankets to sleep with. I got some off my bed and as I placed it over my shoulder, Mettaton gave me a confused look as he looked at my knick knacks.
   " Darling, won't you be cold? I don't need blankets. "
   " No it's fine! And here they are! The movies!"
    We headed back down stairs and I neatly placed sheets down for Mettaton as he turned on the tv and placed a movie on.
    He laid down on his bed and I just sat awkwardly on the couch part that was left and he must've noticed. He grabbed my hand without a word and tugged it to him. I fell on the bed and I landed next to him so closely. He wrapped his long arms around me. He is so slick! Does he have feelings for me? He wouldn't be cuddling me? Maybe he does? I place my head on his chest and wrapped my hands around him too. He has a nice body. Like so strong and curvy! Wow (Y/n) stop being creepy!!!!
     We watched the movie together on the bed but began to bore me. I don't even know what it's about! My eyelids began to feel heavier every passing second until I let sleep take me away...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••