Confrontment

Mettaton's pov
   Oh this human believes they can beat ME!!! This makes me laugh! I'm so outrageous glamorous, they should be blinded by the very sight of my gorgeousness.
   " Tell me darling, what's your name? I'll make sure they spell it write when they put it on your gravestone!" I said with a devilish smirk.
   The little child was holding something in her hand, focusing on the awful raspy noise coming out of the box. It continued talking, blubbering about some nonsense I couldn't comprehend all the way where I was throwing little Mettatons at the them but whoever they were contacting, which most likely be that no fun loser Alphus,  sounded panicked.
    " My name is Frisk!" They said after a few moments and posing glamorously, making my views go skyrocketing!!!!
  As I saw my views go more higher and with my fabulous poses, I was to busy looking to notice Frisk had moved checking for something behind me.
   Their little speaking device spoke something incoherent and Frisk fiercely brought their  head to look at me, glaring. This child is sassy!
    " Mettaton, look!!! A mirrors behind you!" They said, making me look behind myself.
   " Oh darling, you're right! I need to look absolutely flawless before I crush yo-"
      Before I can finish my sentence, Frisk ran behind me and flipped my switch! Only Alphus knows about that! Ohh so she is helping the child! Oh she's gonna get it after this!!!
     I can feel myself changing the way I always wanted! My new form!! Finally!!!
    The cramped little box inverted itself and my new features finally showed, making me even more hot than I was just a moment ago!
    I had the body everybody would die for with my curves perfectly shaped, my hair blowing it's glistening black locks, face shaped adorably, and not to mention my HOT, HOT LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      "OHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I bellowed before I exited the fog, making me have a awesome entrance as I reveal my new body!
    Frisk looked like that's not what they expected! Ha I'm to amazing to die! NOBODY CAN LOOK AS HOT AS I CAN!!!!
     I posed and hit Frisk with as much of my attacks as possible! Humans don't need to be here! They don't deserve too! Frisk on the other hand, posed back but never attacked me but instead talked frantically into its device.
    Time has gone by and Frisk became more and more confident! Oh goodness, what are they expecting! They blew off my arms already!
   " Who needs arms when you have legs like these" I said, posing my legs to look so flattering.
    Suddenly the door slammed open but everything around it was to foggy. Everything went silent...the fans, the music, even my sparkles not making their sparkly sound! I was flabbergasted and just stared at who dared interrupt my show!
    Out of the fog slowly stepped out a woman but noooo, not just some normal woman. She's an angel!!! Her hair, her body, everything looks heavenly!
    She walked slowly up the stage, the music following her making it more suspenseful as what she could do next.
    Now that I can see her features more clearly, she is absolutely gorgeous!!! Her face perfectly symmetrical with her black hair with a slight blue undertone perfectly complementing her pale ivory skin. Her slight rosey colored cheeks with her fierce eyes and dark purple lips looking only piercingly at me. Her hips swayed back and forth with such grace but firmness like she knows business and you could see her curves clear as day. AND HER FRICKEN LEGSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     She is what I want!! She looks exactly like me!! Ohhhhhhhhhh YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
    I looked at her shocked, my mouth slightly opened and with eyes wide. She walks up the stage stairs and stops infront of me!! Oh, she's hot! This is what Alphus must feel for Undyne!
     " What were you going to do with Frisk?" She said, so close to my face and leaves me speechless. Ugh her aroma smelled so fantastic I just can't have enough of it!
   Frisk was starting to walk towards the girl infront of me, who clearly isn't happy to see me. I need to know who she is!!
   Something is different about this girl. She isn't human I can feel it in my detector for humans but it seems she doesn't know. Everyone else still thinks she is human and I have to kill her!! My day is about to be ruined!
    " Close your mouth, you're not a codfish." She said, scooping Frisk up in her arms. I closed my mouth, clearly embarrassed at her words infront of everyone but I was just so taken back by her looks I couldn't say anything back.
   She began to whisper in Frisks ear and it whispered something back and the girl put them down back on the floor.
   " So are we gonna finish this battle or what?" She said, her words smooth like honey but strong.
   " Oh b-but of c-course!" I said. Damn it!! I stuttered! Stupid Stupid Stupid!
    The music qued once again. I began to walk away and in a flash turned around fabulously and attacking once again. I tried to dodge the girl mostly but she isn't so good at dodging and posing but her poses are so AMAZING!!!
    " Come on, you can do better than that!! I saw you just minutes ago behind that door!! What? Are you scared of being beaten!" She said so confidently and did a alluring pose.
   " Oh darling please, I can kill you in a second but where is the fun in that??" I said back, and with that it caused her to smile to the challenge.
     SHE SMILED BECAUSE OF SOMETHING I SAID!!!!
    I started to prepare for my fierce attack with my legs! I started strutting towards the two and hit them with it! Frisk dodged but the girl missed and went down so much it's fatal.

Frisk= 18/20                        Mystery girl= 3/20

     She is hit down with my legs underneath me, spewing out blood from her mouth.
    " Oh no" I said in a whisper, she can only here. She looks at me and tries to crawl away but she is too weak. Only I can see her tears running down her cheeks, making me want to just hug her and show her comfort.
     I can finish her right now but I can't... I'm to enticed with her already.
    Suddenly I'm blasted to the other side of the stage away from the girl. Frisk holds their  yellow heart, pointing it to me. In two blast, they took off MY LEGS!!! MY GLORIOUS LEGS!!!!
I'm stuck! I can't get up! I'm weak and powerless and I'm going to die without knowing the beautiful creature across the stage, also close to dying.
Frisk runs to the girl, close to crying and drags her body towards me. I can hear the girl whisper something but she says this to herself, causing her to weep even more.
I'm going to cry if I keep watching her so I look at my rating counter instead and I'm so amazed!
" My, look at all those ratings! We reached our milestone! One lucky caller will be able to talk to me" I allow calls to take place.
After the calls the curtains draw. I'm at 2% before I shut off. Frisk went out to get Alphus, leaving me to shut down next to the weak girl.
I use all my strength to get what's left of me to face her. She notices this action and does the same but she groans in pain. I flinch at her agony.
" I'm so sorry I did this to you, dear..." I said with guilt in my voice. She looks at me with her wet eyes and she just blinks abit.
" Why'd you try to hurt her? Why did you miss me? " she asked desperately seeking answers.
I sighed and looked straight into her eyes.
" Look I wasn't supposed to hurt you. I'm a killer robot who is programmed to kill humans..."
" okay but why couldn't you hurt me. Only reason you wouldn't if I wasn't hum..."
" you aren't human! I don't know what you are but it does say you once were a human but you are one of us, a monster..."
" what....really? But Frisk..."
" I want you to know I'm not going to hurt Frisk anymore. They should their determination and I believe they can escape the underground but what happened to you?"
" ummm...I don't want to tal-"
" I'm sorry honey, I shouldn't have pried into your life. What's your name? I'm guessing you know mine of course"
" umm I have no clue who you are... but my name is (y/n). You looked amazing out there. If I die today on this very floor, I'm glad I died by a worth opponent. "
" Your name is beautiful (y/n), just like you! And my goodness, my name is Mettaton. ....Honey, don't say you'll die. You'll only make me cry!"
" Why do you care?"
She is unappreciated, lacks love for herself and it's easy she tries to make everyone happy first before herself and it seems she fakes her happiness, so she has had none of the real kind. If I die here, might as well tell her her worth.
" Darling, it's easy to see your insecure and very considerate of others. You're beautiful (y/n)! You should know that!"
" stop!" (Y/n) said. She started crying harder and buried her face in her armored arms, hiding her face.
    I can feel myself shut down!! Oh no! Uh- Uh..
" (y/n) hopefully I see you again" I whispered before everything went black...

HOI!! I'm so excited to write this and hopefully you all love reading this! Anyway, I want to know what you think and don't be shy babes! Also in every chapter will be a question and it'd be cool to talk to you because I'm so lonely! Also I just want to just talk to you! Okay thx for reading this my little warrior!💙

*Mettaton burst through the door* STAY FABULOUS DARLINGS 💕💕💕💕