Losing & Recovery

(Y/n) pov
I lied down on that dusty floor as I watched Mettaton shut down, all light leaving his glorious body. Why does he care about me? Why'd he say those things? I looked at him, wiggling my body so close so I can study him. Oh no! What if he is dead?!? I care too much. I'm going to save him.
I look around for Frisk but all I see is the dark stage. Everyone left the stage, the audience, everything... so so dark and empty.
" Frisk!" I yelled weakly. Damn, Mettaton really got me good with his attack! Haha well I'm not frickin dying today!!
       I started to lift myself, only feeling like I'm carrying the weight of the world. I began to walk until pain shoots up all around my hips and stomach , I hunched over and saw the wound on my hip. Damn, he REALLY got me good!! There was definitely a mark by his heels and looks like it dug in deeply, oozing dark blood down my side.
     Every step felt like torture, like fire burning, knife jabbing, salt pouring into my cut. Tears brim my eyes. Outside the studio is where I left my bag! That's how I equipped my armor and prepared. I need it to have food to have fuel to carry the robotic.
    After some time, I reached the door and got my satchel.
    " Oh I'm so happy to see you" I said to the satchel as if it could understand me.
    I reached in and grabbed a burger I saved from grillby and stuffed it down my throat. So funny monster food just disappears before I can digest it! Fricken love monster food!!!
    Instantly I can feel myself full health but the wound on my hip is still there! Doesn't hurt as much though. Only problem now is to get the scattered pieces of Mr.Killer Robot over there and travel back all the way home where hopefully Frisk can find me!
   I miss Frisk so much!! Wait, what if I lost her? What if she reset?!? I lost her, didn't I?
   All the possibilities made me tear up. Ugh why am I so afraid!! I'm only brave when they are sad, mad, happy, all of it!! But how!!
    As I continue tormenting myself, I step back on stage. All of a sudden I hear a clawing sound and quickly turn back to see nothing. ...what?...
I'm spooked and I gather all Mettatons limbs and put them in my satchel as more creepy noises start growing louder and shadows become visible or...are they shadows?...
" LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I yell, terrified. I picked up what's left of Mettaton when I see a ghostly white figure. I run to the exit door and never look back till I'm out of the building.
Oh geez, this is crazy!!!!
" Ugh...Mettaton...why do you have to be so heavy..."
I heaved him all across the lands until I made it to Snowdin. He may be heavy but he doesn't deserve to be left alone in that scary building he calls his studio.
Hmm, should I bring him inside my house or to my secret hiding spot? Well the hidden spot is more closer to town and if I want to try and repair him, I should definitely be closer!
Oh no!! It's beginning to snow! Is Mettaton waterproof?!?! Ahh geez, um...um... MY JACKET!! I go under a tree and put my satchel down first to place Mettaton so he won't touch snow. I take off my black jacket and also pulled out a dark blue beanie and began clothing him.
And....There!! He won't be hurt anymore if he wasn't waterproof! But geez it's freezing! I'm definitely going to need help... Of course! Sans and Papyrus!!! I reach for my phone Frisk gave me before we parted ways and hit up Sans.
" Yo Sans, umm I need abit help."
" What's wrong, kid? You sound terrible!"
" Yea see I fought Mettaton and um you know, I somehow managed to travel all the way back here to Snowdin but I have no clothes to keep me warm! Can you possibly spare me any clothes?"
" Kid, that battle was awesome! I never knew you could do those tricks! And about the clothes sure! Drop by my house and pick 'em up! Okay stay cool kid, but not too cool or you'll freeze!!!"
" OMG Sans really?!? Haha but that was a good one!"
" Haha I know! Ok kid see you later."
" Bye Sans!"
I pick up Mettaton back in my arms after I hang up and his face presses on mine, super freckin cold!!!
" Why-y did I think-k this was a g-good idea" I said, shivering at his touch. I grab my satchel and head to that bone head Sans house.
When I arrive, I looked like my favorite color. I'm spotted with dark blue and at the very edges of my finger tips, icicles hanged down from them. I knocked on Sans door and a second later, I was tugged inside with a blanket already around me keeping me back to warmth.
" Woah, you know I was only joking abit staying cool right (y/n)!" Sans said bewildered by my look.
" I can't believe you walked all the way from that egotistical robots studio in nothing but that little tank top and those shorts! He has millions!! You should've stolen a car from him and that piece of metal wouldn't even notice! I swear, the next time I see that metal junk I'm gonna rip out his-!!"
" Woah,woah, woah Sans calm down! In his land, it's not snowing remember? I only began freezing in Snowdin and about that piece of metal....well... "
You began zipping off the jacket around Mettatons lifeless body, exposing his face to Sans who gave you a shocked look.
" Yea I...um... I-"
   " You carried...him....across the whole...underground...but why?"
    " I don't know! Maybe I care too much but I don't think he should lie alone broken!"
   Sans stared at me and looked at the robot. It was to hard to read his emotion on his face. But something began happening clearly to his hollowed eye. It began turning blue and his fingers were too, looking whispy.
    " Sans what's going on? What's happening to you!!" I said but he brought his hand up and I began floating, feeling squeezed as he held me with... his hands...powers... I don't know!!!
   He flew me into a chair and I yelped, crashing into the wood. Damn it!
   " Ouch!! Sans you're hurting me! What's wrong? I can go somewhere else if you don't want us here!" I said, saying  louder. Ahh my cut is worse! It has one of the chairs legs in my hip!
   " Oh gosh, kid I'm sorry! I'm getting used to this power stuff!! I was just trying to set you down! " He said with guilt all over him.
   " Sans if you don't want to...agh... help I'll just go." I said only trying to focus on the conversation with him and not the huge splinter impaled inside my hip.
    " Oh man, kid of course I'll help you but I can't believe you actually journeyed across the whole underground carrying his ass around!" Sans said, bringing all of Mettatons pieces on the table with his power. I started to bring myself to him but I yelped loudly and Sans turned around.
   " Oh no! Did I do that!!! Nononononono!" Sans said frantically, running to me and looking at my side.
    " Sans just look at the damn robot!! Please!!" I said through gritted teeth, as the pain started becoming unbearable. I was trying to take it out but all I  did was scream and all the piece of wood did was stay stuck in my side.
   " Kid... I'm going to help but... It's going to hurt...a lot." Sans sayed looking at me with sorrowful eyes. All of a sudden I feel a great yank, my skin splitting upward, and all I did was scream and a couple of tears fell.
" AHHHHHHGGHHHHHHHHH "
"frick I'm -ughhhhhhhhhh"
" Sans put me outta my misery!!!!"
       Screaming all those and more, Sans turned around, ignoring my curses, and started to put the pieces of Mettaton together.
   " (y/n) you have a problem. You need some bolts to fix the rest of him. " Sans said but sounded glum.
    " look Sans, it's not your fault! I should've asked if I could bring him here before barging in. I'm incredibly sorry! Please don't be sa-"
    " I'm going to go get you your clothes for you that you needed" Sans said, rushing off into another room, avoiding what I was saying.
     Oh no! I need to make sure he is okay at the end of my visit! Hmmm let's see... I know EXACTLY what to do!
    Sans came back with a fluffy dark blue long coat that will reach my knees, black leggings, black shiny boots, and a dark blue beanie.
    " Sans I don't know what to say. Did you go out to town to buy this?" I asked in a shocked tone. He did that...for me...
   " Yea of course kid! Only the best for you! Kid... I'm so sorry I hurt you! I never EVER mean to hurt you!" He said tears brimming his eye sockets.
    I ran up and hugged him so greatly and buried my head in his neck, feeling him hug back is what I need after this long day.
   " Sans, it's easy to say you're one of my best friends! I care for you! I don't care if you inpaled me!! I don't want you to be sad!" I said to him still in his embrace.
   " Thank you so much (y/n)!! You know I love you like a sister! That's why I'm so defensive over you kid! I don't want you to get hurt by him! He is selfish, egotistical, and hardly does anything himself! Before you go, can I atleast treat your wound?"
" That would be nice... I love you too Sans, my brother!!!" You said cheeringly.
He grabbed your hand and led you to the washroom and took out gauze, large wrap around bandages and some mysterious goop.
Sans turned toward me and looked at the wound that was covered by clothing still.
" ahh (y/n)...mmm... okay this is going to be awkward...umm" Sans fumbled with his words and started to scratch the back of his head, blushing blue.
    I started to pull down my very-high-waisted shorts to show my wound, which grew to my thigh. Then I stopped before I showed anything under my belly button.
    " Wait, ahhh...you brought me new clothes right? So instead of me pulling off all my shorts down, I'll just cut them down the side. Damn, these were my favorite pants too!" You said, your voice quivering out of embarrassment.
     " uh y-yea that's a GREAT idea...haha...ha" he replied, reaching for some scissors and handing them to me.
    I grabbed the top of my shorts and cut down the left side, no longer to be worn ever again.
    " Agh, it definitely got abit more gore-y and more longer..." I said looking at him. He was shaking as he grabbed the jar of goop. It was a vibrant green and had hints of pink.
    I grabbed my shirt up and stopped at the middle of my rib cage. This cut was ridiculous!!
   " I think it's best if you lay on the couch as I put this on you..." Sans said, his voice quivering as bad as he is shaking physically.
   I grabbed my ripped shorts flaps and covered it up so nothing flashed and walked back to the couch with him behind me, carrying the supplies.
I lied down on the couch and showed my skin again but seeing Sans freak brought me discomfort.
   " Sans, I know it's weird but don't be scared! I'm not going to die from your touch! It's just alittle skin anyway..." I said, reassuring him.
   I didn't want him to worry so much. He looked into my eyes and simply gave me a nod.
   He grabbed a handful of goop in his hand and gently put the cool medicine on me. He lightly brought his hand up and down my ribcage down to my knee but focused the most on my hip, where it was the worse.
" Okay, I think all we have to do is put gaze and the bandages. Umm I think you should finish that part up in the bathroom because you need to wrap all around yourself and I don't want to see anything... you know what I'm saying?" Sans said cautiously, obviously trying not to hurt my feelings.
   " Yea okay" I agreed
   I got the gauze and bandages and clothing that Sans got me and limped to the bathroom, carefully so I wouldn't mess up the goo on my body. I locked the door and started to strip all the worn out clothes, neatly putting them in a pile. I took off my underwear for a second and started getting gauze and wrapping my leg up at the same time because double tasking will let me leave to fix my broken robot sooner.
   After I was done with gauzing and wrapping, I put on my underwear, my old black tank top with the dark blue coat over it. I struggled putting on the black leggings because they were tight but I gotta suffer to look GOOD in tight clothing!!  Then finished up by putting on the black shiny boots that had a slight heel but nothing crazy and the dark blue beanie.
    I grabbed all the rest of my clothes I didn't need anymore and went to put it in my satchel.
   " Yo kid you look great! Don't even look like you just turned into a human kabob!!" Sans broke out as you started to get Mettatons pieces back into my bag.
   " Oh thanks Sans, that's such a compliment!" I sarcastically said back giggling.
   " Before I leave, do you know what bolts I need to repair Mettaton?"
  " Actually I do! I measured him when you were changing. It's all in this list I wrote down. I also put down the type of charger he needs to come back to life!"
   " Thank you so much Sans! I can't ask for a better friend than you!!" I said, embracing him tightly and took his list and pocketed it. I grabbed Mettaton and carried him on my right side and looked at Sans before I head out.
    " Thank you so much! Love you Sans! Hopefully we'll be able to catch up and eat a burger at grillbys again!" I said giving him a sincere smile.
   " Of course we should! Hope you make it home safely and do all of us a favor. When you fix that robot, make sure he doesn't have a huge ego!  Bye (y/n)!"
    " Haha sure, see ya!" I said walking out into the snow, waving back.
    I walk into the snowy town and buy all the bolts and charger Mettaton needs. Also need some tools too and purchase that last. Poor robot! I wonder how much times he has had to be broken and had to wait to be fixed.
   The weird thing is that people were freaking out when they saw me! They always said something along the lines of my fight with Mettaton! Geez, this robot is famous! I'm glad he is in my clothing so nobody can see his identity. Imagine what would've happened if a fan saw him so vulnerable, not able to escape their grasp! Oh dear!!
    I began heading to my hidden location in the woods of Snowdin and when I arrived, I brought Mettaton on the table of the sheltered part of my place. Half of it was covered by a cave that casted an overhead shadow so no snow landed below it and that's where I put some furniture. I plug in the charger into the back of him and plug it in to an outlet.

Now all I need to do is fix what's been broken...

Hey guys! I love the comment I got last chapter! I'm so happy with this book and always am excited to write a new chapter! So I don't exactly know when I update so it's gonna be random days. I know so irresponsible of me. I forgot to put a question last chapter but not today!! Okay thanks warrior! Stay brave and hope you love this chapter as much as last one. ((P.S. almost 3000 words! So sorry if this chapter was too long. )) What do you think of it?

Q- Who is your favorite band/s or singer/s?

A- My favorite musical artist are Twenty One Pilots, My Chemical Romance, In This Moment, The Pretty Reckless, Fall Out Boy, Halestorm, Melanie Martinez, Halsey, Brandi Carlile, Kesha, Lorde, He is We, Panic at the Disco, Imagine Dragons, Lady Gaga, Avril Lavigne, Christina Perri, Skylar Grey, Of Monsters and Men, Birdy, and probably a lot more but I can't remember!